Chapter 3- Maid of Favonius

It was 5 AM and y/n could hear the training dummies shattering outside her window. There was a massive crash every few minutes and she could tell when the dummies were being set back up. After an hour of trying to fall back asleep, she grabbed her vision and went outside. Sure enough, Noelle was mercilessly beating the dummies. Her sword cut through them like a hot knife through butter.

"Good morning Noelle." Y/n yawned. "Sound's like the training is going well."

"Oh hello Leaf Knight." Noelle put her sword behind her back and curtsied. "Yes, the training is going well."

Y/n waved a hand in front of her face as she yawned.

"Noelle... I've told you to stop curtsying and just call me y/n. You don't need to use honorifics with me."

"Oh but I do! You are a knight and I'm just a maid."

"Noelle, please, you're basically a knight already, and I know you'll get in soon."

The short maid blushed.

"Well anyway," Y/n continued. "I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd come see if you wanted any help training."

"Would you really do that for me? I'd be delighted!"

Y/n smiled and said,
"How about we use our visions today."
. . .

They had decided to meet on the Falcon Coast after breakfast

They had decided to meet on the Falcon Coast after breakfast. People hardly ever went there that early in the morning, and there was plenty space to mess around in.
Y/n was always impressed with how dedicated Noelle was. It seemed like every time they trained together, Noelle was 10 times stronger than before. The care she took with herself was also admirable. Y/n had heard quite a few well-meaning lectures on the food with the best nutritional values that a knight should have every day.
As much as a satisfying salad sounded good on occasion, y/n was more fond of a good serving of Mondstadt hash-browns.

The sky was light and clear as Noelle trotted down to meet y/n at the shore.

"Where do you want to begin, y/n."

Y/n grinned and sang,

"Oh, you'll see~ Just take two steps to your right."

Noelle looked confused but did as she was told. Instantly, her legs were caught in a knot of vines. Y/n waved her hand and Noelle was soon hanging upside down from the plants.

"Haha! Finally, I thought I'd never get you with that trap."

Noelle huffed and struggled.

"You may have gotten me this time, but you will pay."

She had managed to summon her sword and she activated its ultimate power. The vines fell away around her and she rolled into a standing position. Y/n's eyes widened.

"Ok, I didn't know you could use your ultimate so early in the morning. Aren't you tired?"

"No, not at all." Noelle blinked. "Are you? You know you really wouldn't be so tired if you just ate a proper-"