Better Read This!

So, A LOT of people are wondering, 'Why can't Grace and the lads/boys get back together and make the nice happy family?'

Well.

Guess what?

I'm trying to make this a different FANFICTION then everybody else's.

Other fan fictions?

They are all just too damn happy!

Excuse my French but it's true!

Example:

"Oh Louis you just put my hand in a blender!"

"OMG I'M SO SORRY!"

"It's alright! Let's go make 700 babies!"

Example over.

No, I don't read the 'dirty' ones.

And also.

A lot of people are commenting,

"OMG! I'm going to stop reading this FANFICTION if this fight continues!"

Or something along the lines of that.

You know how bad that makes me feel?

I'm literally sitting there staring at my computer screen thinking, 'How could I make someone like my book better? How can I please my fans?!'

I feel like I'm almost being given an assignment by a teacher word for word on what THEY want me to write as a book, not ME being the writer.

Yes, I like your suggestions.

Yes, I'm trying to figure out a balance.

I attempted to do that last chapter with Grace having the two options.

But you guys STILL hated her!

I know this isn't fair to everybody who are true fans saying they won't leave me for whatever decision I make.

But Honestly, (Haha any of you catch that? No? Alright)

I'm thinking about putting this book on hold so I can focus on my other books, and so I can make a balance out of everything.

I'm sorry crying as I type this out on my iPod all smelly after playing soccer with a trainer that had a British accent, I just don't know what to do anymore.

So I leave you with these final questions,

Is this YOUR book, or mine?

Could you maybe think about how this is maybe different from all of the other fanfictions?

Could you maybe think about the author's feeling before hitting that white button that has Post? On it?

Just answer these questions,

MENTALLY.

I probably won't be updating soon, probably until next week.

Why?

My birthday is THIS Friday, and my younger brother's is the following Friday.

Sorry once again if this goes on hold.

I don't want to do this.

But I have too.

As of January 25, I'm Being Adopted by... One Direction, will be going on hold.

This shouldn't waiver your votes, comments, and reads.

I will still update in from this point till the 25th.

I love all of my fans.

Also! One last thing! I got a KIK, it's an app for anytime of mobile device that has some type of Internet.

Username: 1Dequalsmylife123

Picture: Girl with her head on her palm.

Send ONLY good and kind messages.

Love you all,

-Kenzie3