You Don't Understand! *Chapter Four*

A/N Hey there lovelies! Thanks for the comments, they made my day! I seriously will be uploading slower though, school starts soon and I need to get the grades! I'm trying to save for 1D tickets. I also have a little RANT you guys should read. So basically what I'm mad about, there is a fan fic I'm not saying which one it is but it includes Lux, and Zayn. I got a message from someone on Wattpad. This fanfiction made her BARF, okay! Now just because of this, they boys CAN'T SEE LUX! Also this Larry thing is driving the Harry and Lou apart. They can't even WALK next to each other anymore! Dani and El make Lou and Liam happy then WE should be happy about that shouldn't we? We should support the boys through anything they do! Zayn's Religion is perfectly fine, okay? He isn't a terrorist, he doesn't kill people, he doens't try and capture people, HE HAS DONE NOTHING! I'm fine with Harry and Zayn getting tattoos, its THEIR bodies not THE FANDOM'S OKAY?! Just lay off and think, what if I got millions of comments saying don't do this it will look stupid! But you really want to do it, so you do that and you lose half a million fans?! So just read on!

**********************

*edited*

 “Grace, wake up!” Five voices screamed at me, I groaned in response and chucked a pillow at them. I turned over in my comfortable bed, my sheets entangling my legs with the fluffiness of the comforter. My hair was in a messy bun, probably now hair all over my face, and the ponytail only holding the ends of my hair.

 "Wake me up in three hours." I muffled into the pillow, and then I heard them leave. I thought I heard water run, but I hoped I was imaging it.

"Grace if you don't wake up I'll pour this ice cold water on you!”

 I shot up, out of bed no one and no one wants to see me when I get wet and I'm not in the shower. I rested back on my arms, looking at the five boys, Louis holding the bucket.

"What do you want?" I groaned at the boys who stood at the foot of my bed, before I looked at the clock 9:18 A.M. Who is even functioning at this hour?

"Well... We need to go room decorating!" They cheered, which isn’t a bad idea as my room is still plain. The only thing in there was the bed, clothes’ bags everywhere and the curtains for the windows. I didn’t even have dressers.

"Can I eat first?" Niall questioned.

 "Yeah I'll make Grace's and your breakfast!" Harry said in an overly cheery mood. "Do I have any say if I have to go or not?" I asked they shook their heads as they were about to leave Liam popped back in.

"Your closet is fully stocked now!" I smiled and thanked them, wait they were a boy band that means they had lots of money... That means I probably have more clothes then I have ever seen! I ran into the closet and... Oh my gosh, it was filled with shoes, skirts, dresses, shirts, jeans, leggings, jackets, and jewelry. I gasped as I began raiding it.

I decided on a grey and white striped top, jean shorts that where a fading pink, strappy black sandals, diamond earrings, and a simple chain bracelet. I felt complete; I hopped down stairs in a joyful mood. Smelling something sweet coming from the kitchen, my shoes made me sound so quiet you couldn't hear them. I walked into the kitchen silently, the soles of the shoes quieting my steps. I heard voices murmuring and bacon grease splattering. Harry was the reason for the cooking noises as he promised me breakfast and Liam was talking to a computer. "He is talking to his girlfriend!" Zayn said noticing my expression which I'm guessing was confused. 

"Guys roughly how much did these earrings cost? I’m not really comfortable with you guys spending so much money on me." I said pulling the hair away from my ears so they could see the breath taking diamonds.