Movie Theaters, and Surprise...? *Chapter Seven*

A/N So I'm freaking out on how many reads this is getting... So just for enjoyment, I want to know where you live... Haha not like your address but like your state or country or Continent! If I get over a thousand reads, I'll upload a 10 page chapter! SO READ READ READ!!! Here it is but I don't like it... I don't know why I just don't.

*unedited*

Reacp: "Well lets go find Lottie, Georgia, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe!" I nodded and then we started searching. I was in the kitchen where I saw Daisy and Phoebe. I waved at them then, I saw Niall come up behind them. I was confused then I felt arms wrap around me and then they where running.

*******************

Who was carrying me? And why where they carrying me? I looked down and I saw red pants... Figures Lou would try and surprise me like that. I was now squirming under his hold, but he just held me tighter. We ran past Liam and I tried everything to get his attention, I ended up slapping him, but he only saw me get carried out the door.

"Love quit moving!" He said, at those words I started kicking and moving harder. Then I was thrown in a white van, on to three people's legs, and the owners or the legs where Zayn, Harry, and Niall. I then rolled off of the legs and onto the carpet; my arm went underneath the seat in front of me. I felt a piece of clothing, huh odd... Why is there clothes back here?

I pulled it out and it was a bright pink, lacy thong, I screamed then flung it over to the front where it landed on Lou's head. I cracked a smile, and everybody else just laughed at what happened, I slid my hand over the six legs and I sat up.

"Grace you have to lay across them so we can go!" Liam called over the seat, I growled under my breath as Harry patted his legs. I slid over them so my head was in Niall’s lap, and my feet on Harry's.

"Liam turn on the radio!" Niall called over to the seats,

I've been everywhere, man
Looking for someone 
Someone who can please me 
Love me all night long 
I've been everywhere, man 
Looking for you babe 
Searching for you babe
Where have you been 
Cause I never see you out 
Are you hiding from me, yeah? 
Somewhere in the crowd

 Blasted through the speakers, I smiled. At the orphaning we had a radio somehow, that's how I got into singing.

"We're here!" Phoebe announced, I mentally cheered in my head I sat up and I put one leg over the seat. I was now straddling the seat, until Harry pushed me over so I landed on Liam and Danielle. I pouted, and then Liam came to my rescue.

"Harry say you’re sorry to Grace." I smirked at him, waiting for an apology.

"I'm sorry I pushed you over the seat Grace." I smiled at him, then got out of the car my heels clicking on the cement. I was blinded by a flash then twenty more, "C'mon Grace!"

Zayn said pulling me behind his body to shield me from the paps. We got into the building and I blinked furiously trying to get rid of the spots on my vision.

"Are you okay Grace" I pulled out the whiteboard and wrote, So many bright lights... I can't see anymore!

 "We need to get you sunglasses then..." Niall said, I nodded regaining my precious vision, "Do you want anything Grace?"

Liam said, A slushie I wrote down, I needed something cold in my mouth, What movie are we watching? I asked, since we have Louis' sisters we couldn't watch anything PG-13.