30

!Mature Content!

"Take it off." Mattheo demanded, gesturing to the rose-gold dress that I wore.

I looked at him from beneath my dark lashes, his sable eyes filled with lust as I stepped out of my heels and pulled the spaghetti-like straps from my shoulders. Letting the thin straps that held the bodice fall to my waist, the bodice slipping down my chest as it fell to pool at my hips. A groan slipping past Mattheo's lips as the sight of me stripping for him drove him crazy. My hands moved down to the skirt of my dress, pulling it down just enough so that it would slide down my legs and pool at my feet.

Only when the rose-gold dress pooled at my feet did Mattheo move towards me. A hand resting lightly on my waist as he leant down and spoke. "These too," He murmured into my ear, his fingers toying with the black laced panties upon my skin.

His eyes followed every movement I made as I stepped back from him. Looping a single finger beneath the hem of my panties as I pulled them down my legs and off of my body. Tossing the delicate lace material to the floor beside his feet, my granite-grey eyes holding his own as I did. His eyes left my own as he glanced down at the panties beside his feet.

His stare darkening further as he lifted his gaze from the floor and closed the space between the two of us. Mattheo's hands grabbed a hold of my hips as he steered me in the direction of the king-sized bed behind me. The back of my knees hitting the soft mattress as he deposited me upon the edge of the bed.

Mattheo's lips crashed into my own in a wave of fervent need, his fingertips grazing against my thighs as goosebumps spread across the flesh of my skin. Pulling away from me as his eyes trailed across my naked body, admiring every inch of my skin as he stood between my legs. I watching as he knelt upon the carpeted floor and his ring-clad hand spread my legs, situating himself in between them with one smooth motion.

He slowly crept closer as his dark eyes locked with my own, pausing long enough to grasp the anticipation across my face. Mattheo leant forward and began placing kisses along the inside of my thighs, sucking and nipping the soft skin of my thighs with his teeth as he slowly kissed his way up my inner thighs.

The heat between my legs growing more intense as every second ticked by. His breath hitting my core as I squirmed upon the soft mattress of the bed."Stop being such a tease." I whined, Mattheo's eyes locking on my own as he smirked up at me from between my thighs.

"You'll have to beg for it, sweetheart."

I groaned in frustration, not wanting to beg for it but fearing that if I didn't he would stop his ministrations completely. "Please." I breathed out, cringing at the sheer desperation that laced my voice.

"Please, what?" He mused, skimming his fingertips across my thighs as he waited for my answer.

"Please, Mattheo. I need you..."

He arched a dark eyebrow, sable eyes filling with a satisfied gleam as he spoke. "More than life itself?"

My eyes narrowed into an unimpressed scowl, my hands digging into the soft mattress as I moved to pull my thighs from his hold. An amused smirk growing across his face as his grip upon my thighs tightened.

"Where do you think you're going?" He uttered, tauntingly.

"Away from you." I replied, trying to pull myself free from the hold he had upon my thighs. My eyebrows screwing together as that same tingling feeling shot through me.

Mattheo's head tilted to the side as he watched me carefully. "Tell me to stop then, Lysia. I won't touch you any more than I have if you don't want me to."