34

!Mature Content!

Mattheo wasted no time in apparating the two of us back to the cabin. His large hands cupping my ass as my legs wrapped themselves around his waist-the door to the wooden cabin swinging open on a silent breeze. Mattheo's steps never faltered as he crossed the cabin, his sights set on the open doorway as he barged into the bedroom. Walking straight up to the king-sized bed and laying me down upon the bed abruptly. My legs dangled off the edge of the bed as my back pressed into the firm mattress, the soft cotton sheets brushing against my skin. His sable-brown eyes darted across my face as he cupped my face and brought his lips down to my own. His teeth grazing the swollen flesh of my bottom lip as he pulled away and skimmed his fingers across my skin.

"Fuck." He breathed out, watching how I squirmed every time his fingertip touched a new part of my body.

Mattheo hastily pulled the grey tracksuit pants from my body, discarding the pants over his shoulder without a second glance; unbothered with where it landed upon the wooden floor. He then hooked his fingers in the delicate fabric of my panties and yanked it down, watching as I released a soft gasp when the cold air from the room hit me. Mattheo grinned as he leisurely stroked my slit with his ring-clad fingers, enticing a string of profanities and his name to spill from my mouth as he did.

"God, say my name again love." He hissed as he inserted a finger inside of me, pumping it in and out roughly.

"Mattheo!" I exclaimed eyes squished closed as he inserted a second finger inside of me.

I moaned loudly as he sped up, his other hand coming up to press against my clit. Rubbing it in a way that made my hands shoot up to his hair, pulling at the brown locks. "Don't stop," I cooed somewhat pleadingly, making eye contact with him finally, "Please don't stop."

Mattheo grinned down at my pleading face but compiled, continuing his movements until my shaking legs gave way. An intense orgasm washing over me as I clutched the skin of his neck harshly. His fingers coated with my cum as he pulled them out and placed them into his mouth; his eyes locked on my own as he sucked them clean.

"Still as sweet as I remembered." He announced, pulling me further up the bed until he hovered above me.

I watched as Mattheo hastily removed both his pants and his boxers, discarding them over his shoulder in the same manner that he had with my clothes. "God," He whispered as he lined himself up with my entrance, "Nobody takes this cock like you do."

Recognition flared within me as he uttered those same words that he'd spoken the first time we'd slept together. His dark, lust-filled eyes locked on my own as he noticed the recognition that filled my eyes. Thrusting his dick into my core with one quick snap of his hips, a soft hiss of pleasure slipping past my lips as he hovered above me-waiting for several seconds before he slowly pulled his hips back and thrust back into my pleasure-slicken core. My arms winding themselves around the back of his neck as the slight curve of his dick brushed against the spot within me that made me writhe in pure pleasure.

"Whose pussy is this?" Mattheo murmured beside my ear, his hand snaking its way around my throat as he continued to thrust his hips.

A moan tore from my lips at the combination of Mattheo's dominance and the hand around my throat, "Yours."

Mattheo grunted at my words, pleased to hear the phrase as he continued to hit my G-spot over and over again. "Mattheo, I'm gonna-"

"I know, I know. Let it, sweetheart." He cooed gently, moving a strand of hair out of my face as my second orgasm rippled through me.

My back arching off of the bed as my fingertips pressed into the skin of Mattheo's back. A soft groan spilling from his lips as he brushed his lips across the skin of my neck. My walls tightening around his dick as he continued to thrust his hips, his free hand pressing into the mattress beside me as he sought out his orgasm. The grip upon my throat tightening as his fingertips pressed into the sides of my neck, his free hand moving up to grasp my hip as he continued to thrust into my core. My eyelids fluttering open mere moments later as his dick began to swell, my thunderous-grey eyes lifting to meet his own as he lifted his head from the crook of my neck. Uncertainty flashing through my eyes as I peered up at him; uncertain about the words that were perched upon the tip of my tongue.

Weighing up if it was too soon to say those three words, but as a small sigh of pleasure escaped my mouth; I quickly decided that life was too short to not say those words. Tomorrow was never certain nor was any of the days after it-tonight was evidence enough of how quickly life could be taken.

"I love you, Mattheo."

Mattheo's eyes locked on my own as his thrusts momentarily halted. Surprise filling his eyes as he searched my face, as if he truly thought he hadn't heard me correctly, "What?"

A soft smile graced my face as I lifted my hand to cup his cheek, those sable eyes burning into my face as I spoke, "I love you, Mattheo."

His forehead came to rest upon my own as his orgasm engulfed him, a guttural moan spilling from his mouth as his hand gripped my hips tightly. His eyes met my own as he lifted his forehead off of my own. "I love you too, Lysia," Mattheo uttered softly, dropping down onto the bed beside me as he pulled the sheets across our bare bodies.

A comfortable silence filled the wooden cabin, the sounds of owls screeching filled the room. Mattheo's sensual, honeyed voice disturbing the silence that had engulfed the cabin. "Lysia?"

I tilted my head to peer up at him, his eyes already downcast and watching me as he absentmindedly traced patterns across the skin of my collarbone-his fingertips brushing against the scar that ran across my chest, "Yeah?"

"Remember how you got this?" Mattheo asked, trailing his fingers across the pale scar along my collarbone.

I hummed softly in acknowledgement as I waited for him to continue speaking. "I lied. It did bind the two of us together but it can't make you fall in love with me."

I blinked several times in mild confusion, "What?"

"The spell that gave you this," Mattheo states, brushing his fingers across the pale scar, "Bound the two of us together in a way that serves as a protective ward."

"Why?"

Mattheo sighed as he raked his fingers through his hair. "I knew what Lucius had planned before you came to the manor. But, I had to play along just long enough that I could stop him."

"And the spell was what you came up with?"

"Yes," He paused as he watched my facial expression carefully, "It's why you didn't die that day in the cellar. The spell takes just enough of the other's life force to keep the other person alive if they're on the brink of death or are dead."

"What if it took all of the other person's 'life force'?"

Mattheo grimaced. "A regular witch or wizard would die but because we're the two most powerful people of the century. We're left with enough energy that neither will die."

I hummed in acknowledgement. "Thank you." I murmured, resting my head upon his chest as I closed my eyes.

"For what?"

"For saving my life."

A/N: Thank you so much for 7.81k reads <3 This weeks chapter didn't do anything for the plot beside the spell explanation but hopefully you still enjoyed it. Thank you to rowanmarie16, theycallme_mj and Alyssab241 for voting !