Chapter 10 - Sleepover

"Oof!" sighed y/n, collapsing onto Mina's bed. "All of this dancing is making me tired!" 

Uraraka collapsed next to her with an even louder sigh. Y/n and the girls had all been dancing around in Mina's room to Jirou's "Sleepover" playlist. Damn, that girl definitely knew how to make a playlist! 

On top of that, Momo had used her creation quirk to make a mini disco ball, and Uraraka had made it float! They all danced around and sung their hearts out, screaming "Primadonna Girl" by Marina, everyone hyping up Hagakure as she danced and jumped on Mina's bed.

As y/n and Uraraka lay on the bed, Mina looked at the rest of the girls with a mischievous grin, everyone nodding at her. Uraraka looked up and frowned.

"Guys, what are you-" she didn't get to finish her sentence before Mina, Jirou, Tsuyu, Hagakure and Momo all jumped on top of her and y/n, causing everyone to fall out of the bed and end up on the floor, a laughing mess. Y/n shrieked with laughter as everyone tried to untangle themselves from each other.

"Ow! Mina, you're stepping on my foot!" whined Hagakure.

"Well, I can't see your foot!" exclaimed Mina as she got up. "You're invisible!" 

Eventually everyone got untangled, right around the time Jirou's playlist started playing the song "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne. Then y/n remembered something. She dug into her bag that she'd brought over.

"Hey, Mina!" y/n said, the pink haired girl rushing over to see. "I brought you something! Since you wanted to try this on the other day...." Mina gasped as y/n pulled out the dress that Mina had admired back in her room. 

"Oh my goooodddd!! Y/n, can I try it onnnn???" she squealed. Y/n nodded and passed Mina the dress before the alien-like girl rushed into the bathroom to try it on. 

Uraraka, Hakugare and Y/n were seated on Mina's bright heart-pattered, carpet munching on some of y/n's cookies as Hagakure played around with y/n's hair. Momo and Tsuyu sat on Mina's bed while Jirou lazed back on Mina's desk chair, vibing to the music.

"I love this song!" cheered Uraraka, cutely pumping her fist in the air. 

"Yeah... you'd love to sing this song to Midoriya, right?" Jirou smirked, catching Uraraka off guard.

"Wha.. WHAT? No no no no no, i-it's not like that!" squealed Uraraka, completely red in the face as she waved her hands in the air in denial.

"Oh please. You can barley look at him without turning pink." Jirou scoffed. Y/n offered Uraraka a pat on the back. 

"You know, Uraraka, I have to agree with Jirou." y/n offered, making Uraraka turned redder. "But you know he blushes around you too, right?"

"Ooooooooh, Uraraka and Midoriya!!" cried out Mina, stepping out of the bathroom. She spun around in the y/n's flowy, light blue strapless dress and struck a pose. "What'd you guys think?" 

"Woah!! You look so pretty!" exclaimed y/n in excitement.

Momo gasped and clasped her hands together. "It looks amazing on you!" Everyone clapped as Mina did a curtsy. 

"Speaking about crushes... Jirou, you got anything to say about you and Denki?" Hagakure teased. Jirou turned away and crossed her arms, so that no one would see her blushing face. Mina ran up to Jirou and shook her by the shoulders.

"OOoooOOoo, Jirooouu!" Mina smirked. "Come on, spill the tea!"

"But I didn't make tea?" asked a confused Momo. "Besides, why would you want to spill tea-"