CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6
King's Chivalry

K     Q     J
- ruler -

10    9    8    7    6     5    4    3   2
- warriors -

A
- lead -

Cards is presented in the screen, a line up form just as the Queen's perspective. This is the gameboard.

"26 players is bound to be divided in half. Two team will be lead by our two candidate for the throne as King. Owinis will be handling the Black Spade (♠️) while Moaz is incharge of White Club (♣️)"

"As you can see, there are 13 cards per group. Each represents your role in the team assigned by your destined King. Under the ruler cards we have; first, the King card. It's only either of the two; Moaz and Owinis. They are the leader. Queen card will be crown to a woman, fitted worthy to the best woman in the group. Jack card, will be the King's second order inside the group. These three powerful cards is acknowledge as the royal rulers. The following cards, numbered 10-2 is assign for the remaining players based on their performance and pleased by our King. They are called the warriors. And lastly, the Ace. It shall have the biggest role next to the King. He will lead every mission and be incharge in the top priority... protect the King."

"In terms of the games sequence..." The screen projected five card with question mark embed on the back. On top of that is the improved logo of the Chivalry. "There'll be five grand rounds to be faced in our game, every card has its category title. It will only be shown once you're inside the game. The last gold card among the blacks will be the final selection for the ruler. This will be the last elimination between the two King."

"Every round will have a definite score for the whole team. It will be given by our game masters. Who are they?" The moderators from the tournament went up lining on her back. "Since the former Head Moderator had gave up on his position to join the game, I your Queen, will be incharge on the biggest role. We will also be having a special combination force with the ministers. Another concern; the whole Carzuela will be watching the tournament, the audiences will have a 50% participation in scoring your performances every trial."

"Before proceeding to the King's benefits. Let me first discuss why is this Chivalry important. And why the card protector should prioritize the top mission which is to protect their King at any cost. In brief, this shows the fidelity given to our whole nation. That no matter what happen, at the end of the day the special bond we had with the King shall domain over us. And to show this feeling, we are supposedly capable of puting our life in line for the sake of our King, with no regrets."

"Inside the game, your greatest mission is to deliver the King until the end of the game. Even some card protector dies, you must continue your journey until the end together with your King. As per the player who'll come until the end of the Chivalry, they'll be the team who'll be granted a special wish. Anything that our Kingdom can give. Isn't it lovely that we can give more wishes than just one? But... what will happen to the defeated? They'll faced whatever the new King's punishment is. One group can change their lives, while the other shall embrace hell."

Eerie. It made us ominous.

"Once the new King is sitted on the throne, he can do anything that he wishes. Build new rule, implement new laws and so on. He can choose his Queen freely. The only main rule is to — win."