Chapter 37: Epilogue

After a while, things went back to the way everything used to be before any drama started. Jeff remained loyal by your side and Ben kept his distance from you and Jeff, though when he was close enough, he would apologize for everything he did. You forgave him but he still stayed away as much as possible. Jeff didn't mind though he did mind one thing and that being Siren. When Siren found out that you were back together, she didn't like it at first but eventually she learned that she wasn't going to change your mind on leaving Jeff so she just gave him a 'friendly' warning.

Several years later, you were outside at a creek near the mansion as you watched Jeff play with your now 6 year old twins. Your daughter, who was Jeff's little angel and looked more like you when you were young, was named Agony while your son, who was Jeff's hunting buddy and looked more like him, was named Blade. Siren was also in the water, spraying water at them whenever she was in shooting range for her tail or hands. She had told you that she actually had found someone for herself but she refused to give details. She was now happier and seemed less stressed by her past and her constant paranoia. Everything was finally at it's best. You had your own little family with the man you loved, you were closer to your best friend now more than ever, and there was nothing to threaten the peace. You knew that when the time came, you would die happy.