Chapter 15: Feelings

After EJ said you were able to move and leave his room, Slender called for you to go to his office. When you got there, he told you that a room was ready for you to have to yourself. He walked you to a closed wooden door. He said you could paint it later but for now, he wanted you to get comfortable. You nodded and entered to a nicely decorated room. (picture) You smiled to him and walked over to your new bed before plopping down, tiredness filling your body and mind not taking long for you to fall into a peaceful slumber.

(Jeff POV)

'I still can't believe she did that...then again she's done it before...i miss her...a lot...no! i like someone else now! someone who is alive!' he thought as he sat on his bed. After the incident with Daemon making himself known. It was the same demon...the same demon she had...no he could think of her anymore! If he did, it would only bring unwanted tears and ever since she left, he had to rebuild his walls, making them 10 times stronger then before. But that was before (Y/N)...sweet little (Y/N) who blushed every time she saw him. He slapped himself.

'Dammit Jeff! You can't be falling for another girl! Not after what happened last time!' he scalded himself. As his mind ran at 75 mph, he realized a connection between (Y/N) and the other one.

'Nina! Nina is the reason why (Y/N) was hurt ant why she left...' his eyes darken as he growls softly. "I'm gonna kill that bitch!" he said trying to control his anger, but at the same time, fueling it the longer he thought about it. Nina had something to do with her and she almost killed (Y/N) right in front of him. The best but worst way to describe his feelings was pissed to an all time high, higher than he's ever felt. A shadow fell over his face as he grabbed his knife and slipped it into his pocket and he held his head down as he slowly walked to Nina's room. With his hunting skills turned on (XD that's an oof but I didn't know how to better explain it sorry), he silently opened the door and slipped in, the boards under his feet never making a sound.

Nina was on the bed, daydreaming about Jeff most likely. She sighed like she had a beautiful and peaceful vision before her and not a wall with pictures of Jeff pinned to the wall. He cringed when he noticed the pictures as he crept closer to the bed. When he was close enough for the kill, his cut-in smile widened as he tackled and pinned Nina to the ground. Nina started to fight back but when she realized who it was, she smiled.

"Jeffy! Have you finally noticed me as your eternal lover?!" she asked excitedly. Jeff smirked.

"You really think I like you?" He laughed, "I hate you, Nina. And you hurt too many people I love so I think its time for you to GO TO SLEEP!" He stabbed her in the back of the head, her screams filling the room. Jeff, now high on blood-lust, stabbed her body repeatedly, making her almost unrecognizable. When he was done, he got off her and smiled at his handy work.

"No one's gonna miss you, you fucking bitch! Have fun in hell!" Jeff said before wiping his knife blade in his hoodie and walks to his room, falling asleep as soon as his body hit the mattress.

(Your POV)

The next morning, you awoke to with your head somehow hanging off the edge of the bed. You groaned as you got up and noticed a neat stack of clothes with a note on top. You walked over and picked up the note. in neat hand-writing it said:

Dear (Y/N),

Hey, I went hunting last night and Slender had asked me to get you were new clothes so I may have checked your size while you were sleeping so if you wake up with neck cramps, sorry. Anyway, I found some stuff that seemed like it was your style so here they are. Hope you like them.

Sincerely,

Jane the Killer.

You smiled after you read the note. You made a mental note to thank Jane later as you grabbed your new clothes and walked to the bathroom connected to your new room. You turn the water on and as you waited for the water to get hot, you stripped down and put your clothes in a pile and stepped in the shower, sighing with pleasure as the water hit your skin. After your refreshing shower, you dried off and put on the clothes Jane got you. You were now wearing a dark blue tank top with a tight but loose pair of black jeans. You dried your hair and put it up in a ponytail (only for people with long hair if you have short hair you just brushed it) before heading out the room. You walked down to the kitchen where Slender was making scrambled eggs and only Masky, Hoodie, Clockwork, and Jane were eating. Ben was already on the TV playing his games while LJ and Sally played together.

When Slender saw you, he asked if you wanted anything. You told him you just wanted 3 scrambled eggs and sat by Jane. You were a little socially awkward so you just sat there tho Jane didn't seem to mind or even care. When you built up enough courage, you took a deep breath, hoping to calm your nerves further.

"Hey. Thanks for the clothes, Jane! They look and feel great!" you said. Jane looked at you with her mask covering her face but you thought she was smiling.

"No worries! I was just helping and following orders," she said, giggling a little at the end of her sentence. You smiled and giggled a little with her. You started talking about random things, from favorite music and weather to the most hated person in the mansion.

After a while, you both heard someone coming down the stairs and you both looked to find Jeff at the bottom of the stairs. You blush slightly as you wave him over. He sees you waving and his cut-in smile widens as he walks over to you. He sat down beside you and you turned your attention back to Jane when you suddenly felt a pull from behind. You were about to elbow them in the throat but when you looked to see who it was, you froze and blushed before realizing with happened. Jeff had pulled you to sit in his lap.