Chapter 13: Explanations and more demons

"A WHAT?!" you screamed. You were freaking out. A demon was living in YOUR soul?! How did it get there?! Better yet, how the hell do u get rid of it?!

"That is to be determined, my child." You quickly snap your head to the door as Slender ducked in.

"What do u mean?!" you yelled.

"I mean it depends on how it got there in the first place." his static voice said in your head. You groaned as you nodded your head in understandment. 

"And do we figure that out?" you asked, somewhat quiet. 

"That's the problem, my child. You have to open your mind and ask it questions." Slender said. That was like dropping a bomb on Jeff. 

"WHAT?! She can do that! You know there's a change she could be possed!" he screamed. If Slender had a face, you were sure he would be glaring hard at him.

"I am fully aware of that fact Jeffery, but there was no use scaring her out of it," he said calmly. "She'll do fine and if that does happen, we know how to handle the situation." Jeff glared at him, and you thought he was telling Slender something mentally, making you feel slightly left out but you understood. 

Slender sighed in your heads and nodded, probably responding back to Jeff mentally before turning to you. Jeff didn look happy at all but he didn't say anything.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" Slender asked. You thought about it then nodded. 

"Good. Now, clear your mind. And when your done with that, ask loudly if something or someone is there. I'll know if anything answers back, ok?" Slender said. You nod and did as he asked. However, before you even asked the question, a voice echoed in your mind. 

"Hello, (Y/N). It is nice to finally speak to you." The voice reminded you of Zalgo, the demon from before, but when you thought of him, the voice growled slightly. 

"I may sound like that bastard but thanks to him, we're stuck with each other." it said, somewhat grudgingly. 

"(Y/N)? It has been a while. Has anything spoken?" Slender asked? 

"Yes sir. You can't hear it?" you asked

"I'm sorry. I never introduced myself, did I? I am Daemon, the most powerful demon in the world, but sadly, I have to claim Zalgo as my twin brother." the voice said.