Chapter 8: First blood

(A/N): sorry that this chapter is a little short but i hope u guys enjoy!

When you finally got back, the girl was still tied down to the bed, tho there were signs of struggling to get out. For some reason, seeing the signs of struggle aroused you. You started making your way to the woman, who still had tears rolling down her flushed cheeks.

"Hello, my dear. I have a question I've had my mind on for some time and I was hoping you could help me figure it out." you say, tho it wasn't your voice that spoke the words. It turned into a dark, menacing voice that made the woman's eyes widen in pure terror and fear. When you saw that, you grinned with a strange feeling filling your whole body. With your scythe on the back of your neck, your leaned on closer to her.

"What is fate? What does it mean?" you asked in the dark voice that had a hold on your vocal cords. The girl before you, still wide eyed, only shrugged in response to your questions. This earned her a insane laughter from you. At this point, you weren't aware of the new presence behind you, you were just focused on the helpless victim. You removed her gag so she could respond.

"I don't know...please, just let me go!" she begged. You throwing your head back, laughing wildly (if you've seen angels of death, think of zack laughing when they first meet. if u haven't seen it i highly recommend it). You looked back at her, still giggling.

"No dear. It's something that, no matter what you do, death will always come. Its something that decides everything for you, but don't worry. I'll take care of everything. Do you know how I'm gonna help you?" you asked menacingly. she shook her head it fear.

"Because, my dear, I am your fate." With that, you took the scythe off your neck and stabbed her right in the chest. She didn't scream. She didn't have enough time to. When her lifeless head slumped to the side, you laughed like the most hilarious thing happened. You turned around and saw EJ standing at the door. When he noticed your eyes lock on him, he started backing away into the hallway. You grinned insanely before you charged him your scythe ready to take another victim. Before you could, however, you felt leathery hands grab your shoulders and pull you back to a warm body.