Chapter 12: ...but not as painful as Nina's knives.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) are you there?!" You slowly opened your eyes to find EJ to your left, Slenderman right above you, and Jeff to your right. You groaned as you tried to sit up but Jeff and EJ were already holding your shoulders down.

"It's too earlier for you to get up right now, my child." Slender's static voice said in your head.

"W-what happened?" you asked groggily.

"The fucking bitch Nina is what happened!" Jeff growled, "She was standing at the back door when I saw her throw the second knife."

"Thank you for the information, Jeffrey. I will take care of her." Slender said before disappearing.

"How long was I out?" you asked. Your head was pounding and your side was just as bad

"About an hour. Your lucky the first knife missed your stomach tho the deeper one did but Jeff and Slender got you to me in time." EJ said. His face turned grim. "If I'm being completely honest, you shouldn't even alive right now." Your eyes widen in surprise.

"W-What do you mean?" He left your side and returned with some x-rays of your stomach.

"Like I said earlier, you had no major internal injuries but considering the fact that you've been out for a hour, even with my help, you still should have some kind of internal bleeding or something along those lines." he said. You looked at the x-rays and you could see that he was right. It didn't make any sense. You were speechless.

"...Does Slender know?" you asked, your voice a little shaky. EJ nodded.

"He stayed with you every since he and Jeff brought you here so yes he knows."

"Did he do anything to help?" you asked hopefully.

"He did a mental healing thing..." he paused.

"What?" you asked.

" ...He found something in your head...something disturbing." He took a deep breath before looking you straight in the eyes.

"He found a demon living in your soul." he announced.

A/N: i know! its another short cliffhanger chapter! sue me!