Chapter 16: The claim

(A/N: we have a special 'guest' in this chapter requested by one of my supporters on Quotev who goes by the name Soul. Tks for the support and the request, Soul. And sorry for all of his fans but I dont have much information on him so pls forgive me if i do/say something wrong)

When Jeff pulled you into his lap, Jane didn't do anything to stop him but you could feel her eyes trained on you and Jeff, though you were pretty sure she was mainly eyeing Jeff. Jeff must've noticed cause he just flipped her off, causing her to get up and walk off.

"Jane! Don't leave me with him!" you called after her. You heard Jeff chuckle behind you.

"What do you not like me?" he said in your ear as a shiver of slight fear ran down your spine.

"What?! Of course, I like you! I mean, as a friend! I mean-!" You rambling was cut off by Jeff softly kissing your cheek. You sat there frozen in shock as he chuckled and rested his head on your shoulder. He noticed your unfinished eggs and started eating them. You were too surprised by his actions and let out a slight squeal as you covered your now blushing face. Jeff laughed softly and finished your food before turning his attention back to you, chuckling.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" he asked, "Because I sure as hell would love mine on yours" Your eyes widen and you blush more as you try to get out of his lap, but his grip held onto you like the last time you accidentally landed in his lap. You struggled against him until you heard an unfamiliar voice.

" Let her go, Jeff. Its obvious she doesn't want to be held by you." You turn your head to see a pale boy standing in the hallway...but he didn't have any legs...or arms for that matter. Like Ben, his retinas were black with a red dot of the eye. He had a black and white ball cap turned backward on his head and a plain white hoodie over his torso. Where his arms and legs would be, it looks like they were either ripped off violently or chewed off at odd angles. When he spoke, his voice sounded a little like Slender's, but not in a staticy like-way. You (aka i) didn't know how to describe it.

"Fuck off, Pokemon reject. I can do as I please." Jeff said, glaring slightly at the boy. The boy, who you guessed was Silver, sighed tiredly.

"I just got back from a mission from China and I'm not in the mood, Jeff so just let her go ok?" Silver said, his voice strung with annoyance. Jeff growled with annoyance.

"And if I don't?" he said threatening. Silver sighed.

"You know I could easily take her from you," he said. Jeff growled, tightening his grip on his, causing you to blush.

"She's mine!" he said possessively. You felt your heart stop as his words sink in. He had just laid claim to you.

(513 words)