World Tour

"Alex, don't apologize." I said, "That was in high school and this is now."

"You forgive me?" Alex looked up with pleading eyes.

"Of course! We were just young and stupid. You're obviously not the same person in high school, otherwise, we wouldn't be friends, right?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true." Alex gave me a small smile.

"Actually, I wrote a song about you after it happened." I said.

"Oh god. Do I want to hear it?" Alex laughed.

"I'll let you hear it sometime!" I smiled.

"Ok!"

"I should throw this yearbook away, but I think I'll just toss it in the back of my closet."

"Sounds good." Alex replied and we both headed upstairs. I buried my yearbook under a bunch of useless garbage and turned around, instructing Alex to head back downstairs.

"I have another surprise for you." Alex smirked, "It's the real reason why I broke into your house."

"This better be good!" I chuckled.

"Would you want to go with All Time Low for a world tour?"

I felt the world slow down around me. This would be a great opportunity for my band to get more publicity!

"Yes! I'd have to talk to my band about it, first!" I exclaimed.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I called Jesse and Hudson down to my house and invited Avery, as well. I wanted to discuss the world tour.

"Alright guys! I have amazing news!" I said, "We've been asked to join All Time Low on their World Tour!"

"Aw yeah!" Hudson high-fived Jesse.

"For how long?" Jesse asked.

"A year."

"Ok, I'm cool with that."

"Are other bands going to be performing?" Avery asked.

"Alex said that Hey Monday was coming, too." I replied.

"When are we leaving?" Avery asked.

"Well, I need to call back All Time Low's manager first-"

"DO IT NOW!" Avery shrieked.

I got out my cellphone and dialed Matt Flyzik's number. He answered right away and we were finally scheduled to go on tour with All Time Low and Hey Monday! We were going to be leaving in a few months, they just needed to get ticket orders in from fans.

~Day Before Leaving For Tour~

"Alex, shouldn't you be at your house and packing for the tour?" I asked.

Alex and I were watching a really boring movie and decided to throw popcorn at each other.

"I already packed! You're the one who should be packing!"

"But I'm too lazy!" I pouted.

"C'mon, I'll help you!" Alex said and we headed upstairs to pack my suitcases.

I eventually kicked Alex out of my house so I could get a shower. It would probably be the last shower that I'd have until we got to the hotel we'd be staying at first. Out first destination was Sydney, Australia.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yes! We're here!" Avery ran off the bus and into the parking lot of the hotel.