Jesse

*Scarlette's POV*

"We're Constant Static!" I yelled into the microphone. The crowd cheered and we began our song of the day, "That's What You Get".

* * * * * * * * * * * *

We finished our set and walked off the stage just as All Time Low walked on. Avery and I gave them all high-fives. We abandoned Jesse and Hudson and walked to a food stand.

"Scar, after we get done eating, do you wanna head to ATL's bus?"

"Why?"

"Pranks!" Avery exclaimed with a mischievous grin on her face. I nodded and took a sip from my cup of Pepsi.

We threw away our trash and headed towards All Time Low's bus. Avery ran to the bathroom and grabbed as many toilet paper rolls as she could.

"Goal: Cover the bus in toilet paper. Bonus: Become toilet paper mummies." Avery said, tossing a few rolls at me.

We managed to cover the first half of the bus with toilet paper, but Avery got a text from Jack.

"Hey, why didn't you wait up for me after the show?"

"Scar and I had an emergency" Avery responded.

"Could you meet us at our bus? There's something I want to tell you."

"Sure. Be there in a few."

"Okay, Scar, they're on their way! Make me a mummy before it's too late!" Avery yelled. I grabbed a roll of toilet paper and got to work.

I finished wrapping everything except for Avery's face. The bus (front half) was completely covered in toilet paper to the point where you couldn't see the floor. We both heard talking from outside and I had no time to finish turning Avery into a mummy. The door opened and the first word I heard was from Alex.

"Holy fucking shit." He said.

"Oh my god..." Zack's jaw dropped. Rian just stood there looking at us.

"Guys what are you-" Jack stopped mid sentence, "Avery, you ruined my surprise."

"What surprise?" She asked.

"Well, it involves a cheesy pick-up line, but you two are helping us clean up this place....after we play in it!" Jack jumped onto the couch and started ripping up the toilet paper. Alex joined him while Rian and Zack started cleaning everything thing up in the kitchen.

"Avery, you're on my team!" Jack exclaimed.

Alex leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Okay, I have a good strategy-"

Jack hoisted Avery up on his shoulders.

"Jack, you stole my idea!" Alex yelled. Before I could do anything, Alex put me on his shoulders, too.

He charged towards Jack and I had no idea what to do. I grabbed Avery's arms and she leaned back, causing Jack to lose his balance. Since I was holding on to Avery, I went down with them and so did Alex.

"Get your dick out of my face." Alex said, trying to stand up.

"Get your face out of my dick." Jack replied sassily.

We all laughed until Elise came running in.

"Alex, you didn't answer my texts!" She said as she ran in.

"Sorry, Elise! Avery and Scarlette trashed our bus!" Alex replied, chuckling about it.

"I guess I'll talk to you later then." Elise said, shooting me an evil glare and walking out.