I'll Be Waiting Miles and Miles Away

*Scarlette's POV*

Once I got outside, I pulled out my keys.

"Scarlette, wait!" Alex called after me. I stopped and turned around, eventually he caught up to me.

"Scarlette, I'm sorry! I thought-"

I interrupted Alex by giving him a hard slap in the face.

"It's one thing when you're drunk or if she came onto you! It's another when you cheat on purpose!" I screamed in his face before getting in my car and driving away.

Once I got to my house, I turned on all the lights. When I get upset, I usually get angry. Like really angry. I kept taking in deep breaths to calm myself down. Maybe I just need some coffee...Yes, that sounds nice.

I walked into my kitchen and plugged in my coffee pot. I got some filter and took out the container of coffee beans. I poured in some water and waited a few minutes before the coffee began to flow into the coffee pot. I got my cup ready but noticed that there was glitter in it. From the birthday party that Alex did for me. I dumped out the glitter in the trash can and noticed the bouquet of flowers that Alex had Rian send me.

Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm-

I shoved the vase with the flowers off of the counter and slammed my head into the wall. So much for not getting angry.

*Zack's POV*

I blinked open my eyes and noticed that I was in one of Jack's guest bedrooms. My head was throbbing and that's when I had a flashback of what happened the previous night. I remember sobbing...

"Shut your mouth, Zack! You're drunk!" Scarlette yelled.

Then everything is just really fuzzy...

I got up from the bed and shuffled downstairs. Avery was passed out on Jack's couch, Jack was sitting next to her, and Alex was sitting in one of the chairs with a distant expression on his face.

"You're awake!" Jack smiled.

Alex rolled his eyes and turned his head to face the TV. I wonder what's up with him?

"Yeah. How did I get into your guest room?" I asked.

Jack started giggling.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I got the whole thing on video on my phone." He smirked.

Jack handed me his cellphone with the video already on it. All I had to do was press play.

Loud music was playing in the background and the video was of Scarlette and I talking but you couldn't hear what we were saying. I looked drunk off my ass though.

"I LOVE YOU SCARLETTE!" I started to sob and then I babbled on about something else but I couldn't understand what I was saying.

"I COULD TREAT YOU WAY BETTER THAN ALEX!" You could faintly hear me say.

I quickly turned off Jack's phone and handed it back to him.

"Aw, Zacky-poo is blushing!" Jack taunted me.

"Shut up!" I clenched my teeth.

I actually did like Scarlette. More than a friend, but only after Ava because I'd never cheat on either of them. I just didn't want Scarlette to think that she was a rebound girl. Plus, she's dating Alex, I'm not going to get in the way of their relationship.

"Zack, you should talk to Scarlette. Her and Alex broke up last night." Jack whispered to me.

I looked over at Alex and he looked really sad. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. But Scarlette is single now. I mentally smirked.