Bryan and Johnnie

*Scarlette's POV*

"Yeah sure. See ya tomorrow!" Alex finished before hanging up his phone.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Bryanstars wants to do an interview with you and me!"

"Oh my god, no way!"

"Yes way!"

"Wait, but we're from two different bands..." I narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah, he said it was because of twitter and tumblr talking about scarlex, so..." Alex shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh. Well, I'm so excited!" I smiled.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Why does the interview have to be at my house?" I frantically started cleaning my living room.

"Your house is clean enough!" Alex chuckled.

The doorbell rang just as I was rearranging the pillows on the couch.

"I'll get it!" Alex shot up and sprinted toward the door.

I heard it open and two voices that I didn't recognize became audible. I looked up and saw Bryan with a guy with scene hair and a lip ring. He looked at me and his eyes were full of curiosity.

"Hi, I'm Johnnie. Johnnie Guilbert." He held out his hand.

"I'm Scarlette, nice to meet you!" I shook his hand.

*Johnnie's POV*

"Johnnie, let's go!" Bryan finished packing all of his camera equipment.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Alright, there's something I need to tell you." Bryan said, taking out his phone.

He tapped the screen a few times before turning it around and showing a picture to me of Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low and a girl with white and blue hair. She was hot, I'm not going to lie.

"Who's she?" I asked.

"That's Scarlette Paige from the band Constant Static. We're interviewing the both of them today."

"Do you think she's hot?" I asked.

"Johnnie, Scarlette is Alex's girlfriend!" Bryan widened his eyes at me.

"Oops..."

"Just refrain from flirting with her." Bryan sighed loudly.

When we parked in front of what I was told as Scarlette's house, Bryan knocked on the door.

"Hey guys! Come in!" We were greeted by Alex.

I walked in and noticed Scarlette right away. She was more beautiful in person! I ran up to her immediately.

"Hi, I'm Johnnie. Johnnie Guilbert." I held out my hand.

"I'm Scarlette, nice to meet you!" She smiled.

Damn she had the most amazing smile...

*Scarlette's POV*

Bryan sat in between Alex and I after pulling the mic cord toward him.

"Hey guys, it's Bryan here, and I'm with Scarlette from Constant Static and Alex from All Time Low!" Bryan said enthusiastically, "Oh, and Johnnie has the camera."

"Hello!" Johnnie flipped the camera around.

"So, there's rumors all over the twittersphere that you two are dating right?" Bryan held the microphone to me.

"Uh, yes, we are."

"Scarlette, I have a question for you."

"Yes?"

"Why is your hair blue instead of red?"

"Oh, uh, I actually hate the color red..."

"So your favorite color is blue, then?"

"No, it's green."

"Okay, I'm not understanding any of this..." Alex furrowed his eyebrows.

"Most women are difficult to understand." Bryan said, shuffling his papers.

I burst out laughing. It's actually true!

"So, how did you two meet?"

"It was at Warped Tour. I had finished my set and was on the side stage, and this creepy guy with pink hair kept staring at me. Turns out it was Alex." I took Bryan's microphone.

Bryan chuckled, "Wow, Alex, I didn't know you were a pedophile!"

"Okay, you made that so much weirder than it was!" Alex was trying to hide the smile that was creeping onto his face.

"Well, a fan wanted to know, 'when was your first kiss?'"

"Are these all dating related questions?" I asked.

"They're all fan questions, so yes." Bryan replied.

"Well, our first kiss was at a hotel in Australia..." Alex looked into the distance, "Scarlette tripped and sprained her ankle and I went to get her some ice. When I came back, it just kinda happened."

"Woah, the only thing I even remembered was that it was in Australia!" I raised my eyebrows.

"Alex, are you playing the girl part of this relationship?" Bryan joked.

"You know it!" Alex flipped his hair, "Scarlette, buy me new eyeliner!"

"Buy it yourself." I replied.

"Baby, please!" Alex said dramatically.

"Fuck no."

Everyone died laughing from my response. ...Not literally.

Bryan asked us more questions before his phone started ringing and we had to cut the interview short. Johnnie had turned the camera off and Bryan was packing up all of his equipment. Alex decided to help him while I talked to Johnnie.

"Hey can I have your number?" Johnnie asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure!" I scribbled down my cellphone number on the back of one of the question sheets and handed it to Johnnie.

"Thanks!"

"No problem!" I winked.

Bryan and Johnnie both finally left, leaving Alex and I alone.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I'm sorry that this chapter was short and boring! I'm just busy and I wanted to get it done, so I owe you guys a better chapter. Or a better few chapters...

I have big plans ahead! You'll find them out later... *winks mischievously*

- E.S.