Making Plans

I slowly regained consciousness and was enveloped by warmth. I snuggled into the person that I was next to and buried my head in their chest.

"Oh, Alex, it's good to be back home..." I sighed dreamily.

"Scarlette, what are you doing?" A deep voice questioned.

I snapped open my eyes and realized that I had just snuggled against Ryan, which was extremely embarrassing, but also very disappointing.

"Oh shit!" I gasped and tumbled off the couch with a thud.

Ryan laughed and helped me from off the floor, "You really miss Alex, don't you?"

I laughed nervously in response, but before I could apologize, a scream sounded from the opposite side of the tour bus. Ryan and I exchanged glances before dashing to the bunk area in a panic.

Avery was sitting on the floor with a terrified expression on her face and Spencer was pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Ryan questioned.

"I-I...I'M A FUCKING CHEATER. SCARLETTE, I'M A FUCKING CHEATER." Avery began bawling her eyes out.

A crash pierced through the air from the kitchen and I snapped my head up to see what it was. Spencer had slammed his head against the countertop.

"I-I DIDNT M-MEAN TO. IT JUST HAPPENED!" Avery whined.

"What the fuck is going on?" Brendon said groggily as he poked his head out from one of the bunks.

"Avery, what are you babbling about?" I looked at her in confusion.

"I CHEATED ON JACK WITH SPENCER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Avery slammed her head against the wall, "It's all over Twitter."

Ryan walked past me and into the kitchen as I took out my phone to read the latest drama on Twitter.

@AveryConstantStatic cheats on @JackAllTimeLow with @TheSpencerSmith [picture attached]

I tapped on the picture, which was of Avery and Spencer in mid-kiss. Before I could say anything to Avery, my phone started ringing. It was Jack. I pressed ignore and noticed something about the photo.

"Avery, you didn't cheat on Jack. This has been photoshopped."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

*Alex's POV*

After the long night of performing, it was finally time to relax. I ducked into my bunk and grabbed my cellphone, which was vibrating like crazy with notifications from Twitter.

@AlexAllTimeLow @Scarlette_official do you guys know about this?? [picture attached]

@Scarlette_official @AlexAllTimeLow did you guys break up? [picture attached]

#scarlex or #scarlan? @Scarlette_official @AlexAllTimeLow @thisisryanross [picture attached]

I looked at the attached pictures which were just of Scarlette with Ryan. There was nothing suspicious about the picture at all, at least not to me. I decided to send out a clarification post.

"Hey guys, just wanted to say that the rumors about Scarlette and Ryan are false. Scarlette and I are still together xo"

After I hit send, I refreshed my feed and Ryan had posted a few seconds ago with the picture of him with Scarlette saying, "Why is this picture so scandalous? It's just me standing next to a trash can."