Advice

Bow POV:

         Adora for some reason has been supper off and jumpy this morning not just with me but with Glimmer too. One minute she is holding hands and laughing with Glimmer the next she is completely cold and snatches her hand away from her slightest touch. It isn’t really like her unless something happened or something was on her mind.

        "Hey Adora?" "Hmm what, sorry I dozed off." "That is okay, what’s on your mind?" Adora then looked down at her lap and started to play with her fingers avoiding eye contact with me when she answered. "Oh nothing, just tired." "Hmmm sure like I believe that for one second. Adora, you've been super off and jumpy since yesterday. What is really wrong?"

        "Okay fine but you can’t tell Glimmer. I am going after her meeting today. I didn’t tell her yet because I didn’t want to upset her before the meeting." "Okay fine sounds pretty reasonable to me." She then sat up straight and looked at me dead in the eyes giving a slight sigh before she started. "Okay so last night after me and Glimmer went to bed I got a visit...from Catra." "CATRA!" "Yes! Keep your voice down! Anyways she came up to the window and said she wanted to talk so I agreed. As we were talking she was being strangely nice and then she."

         Adora at this point was trying not to cry as she looked down again at her fingers then quickly back up to me again. “She what, Adora?” “She kissed me!” This made me stand up out of my chair with both hands over my mouth. Did I just hear that correctly did she say that Catra the Catra we know kissed her?

         "Yeah now you know why I haven't told Glimmer yet. I am also very afraid to tell her because I don’t wanna mess anything up, I love her." I sat back down again grabbing her hands and lifting her chin up. "Adora, Glimmer yes would be upset but she will still love you. The longer you wait though the longer it will make it worse. I am pretty sure Glimmer can already sense that there is something up." 

         "Yeah your right Bow. Thanks." She said as she gave me a smile I gave her one back in return. "You're welcome, anytime." I could still tell there was one more big thing bothering her though. "Is there anything else bothering you as well?" "Wellll, yeah." "Okay what is it?" "There was something else Catra said when she left that keeps repeating in my head. She told me to watch our backs but especially Glimmer and I don’t know what that means."

         "Hmm I see, so you're scared of something happening to Glimmer." "Yes and with Catra that can be literally anything!" "That is true but I promise we will make sure Glimmer is all right, okay?" "Okay." "Now you still look super tired. You want me to walk with you back to your guys room so you can take a nap while Glimmer is in her meeting?" 

         "No that’s okay Bow, thanks though. You know I am not able to rest or take naps though. I am probably just going to go outside and hit some stuff to clear my mind and wake me up a little." "Okay that sounds like a good idea but please Adora take it easy on yourself?" "Okay Bow, I promise I will take it easy." "Thank you!" "If you want though you can walk me back to the room so I can get changed." "Okay, let’s go." With that, me and Adora left the dinning hall and made our way to their room. After we got there we said bye and I left, hopefully everything turns out okay tonight.