Glimmer...

Bow POV:

Sometimes I hate Adore because of how much she likes to scare me and Glimmer. I also don’t know why or how she still sees hope for Catra. We are talking about the girl who kidnapped her, tried to replace her and has tried to kill her and us multiple times along with the world with it. 

Yes, I get it she grew up with her and it is basically the only family she has left and you don’t give up on family. She saw the good in her when she was scared she killed Adora last time but she didn’t even blink an eye this time. 

"How does your side feel Adora?" "It feels pretty fine now, I am sure I can walk on my own." With that said she released herself from us but didn't get far until she got light headed and fell on her knees. "You need to rest Adora, me and Bow are taking you to bed and you will stay there." "Glimmer but…" "No buts Adora!" 

Not long after we were back at the castle, we had to walk since Glimmer was too weak to teleport. "I think you should get some rest to Glimmer, the fight made you pretty weak." "I am fine Bow, I need you to help me with something else though. Before you get any ideas Adora I am having a couple guards look after you.” 

"What makes you think I was going to do anything?" "Because I don’t know me and Bow know you!" I don’t know what she wants to talk about but from the look on her face she is nervous about something and it is really bothering her. "Okay we are here, now get some rest and we will be back to check on you later."

She seemed pretty drained going to sleep as her head hit the pillow. "Goodnight beautiful." Glimmer said, kissing her on the cheek before making our way out. "So what’s up Glim?" I question giving her my full attention as we walked. She looked nervous to talk about it and about to break down. I stop her sitting down in front of her mom and dad's statues. 

"Remember what happened before Adora blacked out, what she said?" "Ummm all I remember is her saying she was fine and something else but I don’t remember. I am pretty sure I was in shock again after seeing the blood." "She said Glimmer, she said my name Bow. What does that mean? What did Catra tell her, is Adora planning on doing something stupid for me?"

"I don’t know for sure Glim, I know Catra wants to hurt you but I also know Adora will do anything to make sure that doesn’t happen." "Yeah that is what I am afraid of Bow, I can’t lose her again. I won’t let her do something stupid for me again, I won't let her..."

Before we were able to continue we heard a knock on the castle door. "I’ll get it!" Glimmer said, jumping up and running to the door. Opening the door we saw Catra’s right hand woman Scropia standing there. Glimmer didn’t let her get one word out before pinning her down on the ground. "What do you want and why are you here," She demanded. "I wanna stay here with you guys, I left the horde well in better terms I ran away. I saw what it was turning into and I didn’t like it or wanted to be a part of it anymore."

"Oh yeah, and what makes you think we believe you?" "You don’t have to right now and I understand. It will take some time for you to trust me but please let me show you. I can help you with Catra as well." Glimmer got off of Scropia now holding out her hand to help her up. Scropia smiled, accepting Glimmer’s help. "You're right, I don’t trust you right now but as I learned with Adora people always deserve a chance. So welcome but I will have my eyes on you."

"Cool so Glimmer can we finish our…" "Not right now Bow, maybe later? I am taking Scropia to her room and getting everything set up." I know Glimmer is up to something I just don’t know what and it makes me nervous. Nodding I watched as Glimmer and Scropia made their way down the hall to the bedroom before I went to check on Adora and make sure she was still resting.

-Sorry it take me awhile to upolad latley, I started college again and have been super busy!
I am on break right now though so I will try to upload a few during break. Once again
thank you all for your guys support and I hope your having an amazing break to!