Leaving

Scorpia:

      Ever since that night that wildcat went off into the woods she has been really off and trying to find more ways to hurt Adora. She doesn't know that I saw her leave that night either. I can’t help but be super concerned and know that Adora is behind it but that doesn’t stop me from trying to be a good friend. 

"Hey Catra, I heard about yesterday’s mission you okay?" "I am better than okay, everything's coming together nicely." Catra’s eyes are like cold and black when she talks about this like she lost all feeling, it hurts to see. "What do you mean?" I ask, setting a hand on top of her shoulder. 

HItting it off she goes back to the computer. I don't remember one day that she wasn't staring at that thing or attacking. "Do you think you should take a break and get some rest?" "No, if you won’t help me get out." "I do wanna help, I just thi…" "I don’t care what you think, okay can you get that through your head?" 

It hurt me a lot that I could feel my heart breaking a little more. That is when Catra turned around because it went silent, I didn’t know what to say. "Are you going to say something?" My only response I could come up with was, "You're a bad friend." Then I turned and walked away not even looking back at Catra while she watched me walk out. 

After what happened I didn’t want to stay at the Horde anymore. My parents wouldn’t have wanted this anyway so I decided to leave. I packed up a couple suitcases and then looked around the room for anything else but spotted Catra’s bed. I just stared at it for the longest time wondering if this was an actual good idea. After thinking about it I agreed it was I didn’t deserve to be treated this way anymore no matter how bad I cared for her or wanted to help her. 

Before I left though I walked over to the night stand and picked up a paper and pen sitting down on her bed. I wasn’t going to just leave without leaving a note and on the note I wrote: 

Dear Catra,

 I can tell that I am no longer wanted here. You make it pretty clear whenever I am around and tonight was the cherry on top. I wanted to be by your side always but I can see that you don’t so I am removing myself by leaving the Horde. 

                                                                                                Sincerely yours truly, Scorpia

    Hopefully this helps a little bit after I leave but my goal now is to go back to Brightmoon to see if I might be able to help them. I always get a feeling that we are all similar somehow like I feel a power connection anytime I am around one of them. Maybe it will help me understand who I am a little more as well. 

    Getting up from the bed now I put the note on her bed and make my way out trying not to get caught. On my way out though I couldn’t help but check on Catra through the crack of the lab door as I passed. Not surprised when I saw her back on the computer coming up with another plan to hurt Adora. SIghing I managed to leave and make my way towards the forest and soon Brighmoon.