Landing

Catra POV: 

When we got back to that stupid planet that I was glad to see at that moment Glimmer used her magic to teleport us outside in a hurry without no warning. "Oh have I missed this!" Glimmer shouted jumping up and down. "Yeah, maybe next time you decide to teleport us somewhere, give a little warning of when you're going to do it." I said I was sick to my stomach as I tried to stand up again. 

"Umm guys I don’t wanna ruin everyone's happiness but you may wanna look at this." Adora said looking through a couple bushes. We all went over to look and were horrified by what we saw. The campsite that Brightmoon was using was completely destroyed with no sign of anyone. 

"Where is everyone?" Glimmer said. We walked through the bushes and started to examine all the remains for any clues of what could have happened but with the tension around the group we knew what happened. Before I was able to say what I thought it was like Adora read my mind, sometimes I miss her. 

"Prime did this…" Adora said, bending down on the ground to pick up a Rebellion helmet. "Makes sense! Perfuma said the Rebellion was compromised." Entrapta said. "What if there is no one left?" Bow said in a shaky voice. "I hope there is, maybe they just moved camp." Adora said hope in her voice.

Soon we heard ruffling in the bushes and a net web thing flew out hitting me and pinning me against a wall. Then a blue haired blue suit person came into view with anger in her eyes. "I thought you were dead!" That's when Adore stepped in before she was able to hit me again as I found a way out of the net. 

"Netossa, long story she is with us now! You're not chipped!" Adora said in a calming happy voice. "Netossa, what happened to everyone else?" Adora said, grabbing her shoulders. "They chipped spinny first then she got to the others. She chipped them. Mermista, Scropia, King micah…Prime is forcing them to attack everyone in Etheria, to attack us." Netossa said. 

"Are you the only one left?" Adora said with shock in her voice as she struggled to speak, afraid of the next words to come out of Netossa’s mouth. "No, some of us were able to escape and go into hiding trying to figure out a plan." Netossa said. "Netossa, I’m so sorry. We should have been here but we are here now. Can you take us to the others?" Glimmer said, putting a hand on her shoulder with Adora. 

"Yeah, I can follow me." Netossa said as we made a pretty good length walk to a hidden cave in the middle of the forest that I very much remember. "This is where the Rebellion has been hiding?" Glimmer said. "Yep, why have you been here?" Netossa said as me and Glimmer exchanged looks. Before we were able to respond, Bow sprinted past us in a hurry. "I can’t wait to see everyone!" 

Before he was able to make it in he was attacked by a familiar face. "Show your necks!" Perfuma shouted and she raised each of us up with a vine to check our necks. Frosta quickly came out to help along with swift wind and emily. I stood in the back with melog since I didn’t really belong there. Adora looked at me, reaching a hand out towards me. "Come on, it’s time for you to officially meet everyone. “You sure?" I said with a smile as I started to walk towards her but was hit by a block of ice. 

"Are you serious?" I said as I stood up again. Adora jumped in front of me. "Frosta! It is a long story but she is with us now." "Fine but I still don’t like her face." Frosta said. We have to figure out how to free everyone from their chips and stop prime. "Leave that to me…." Shadow weaver said walking in with Castaspella.