Prime

Glimmer POV:

      When I woke up again I could still see that I was in the Black Garnet chamber. Looking around I could see that Catra and Hordak were still knocked down from the collapsed rock and debri. Soon I saw Catra waking up so I jumped up and stood informed of her with my staff pointed at her before she could make a jump on me. "What are you waiting for Sparkles, just do it." 

      The glow in my Body now had light purple veins all over it, the pain making me tired and weak as I tried to keep my body up. "Light Hope used me, she used everyone." "What do you mean she used everyone?" "She said she would return the power but instead she is stealing it." "So? I thought this is what you wanted to win to stop me from using it first." "I didn’t want this! It is going to destroy everything! I have to try and stop it!" 

      Leaving over I made my way back over to the Black Garnet feeling my feet drag as I walked. My plan was to try to destroy the Black Garnet by releasing a piece that it has on the Heart and turn it off. I started to blast it with all of my power without taking a break but my shots soon became weaker by the amount of energy I was putting in. It made my body weaker. Soon my body couldn’t take it anymore and I fell to my knees in pain.

      I realized that I messed up badly and I should have waited for Bow and Adora to get back from Beast island but I just wanted to keep them safe and not have Catra get the power first. I ended up making a bigger mess than we had to start with. Maybe I deserved to die like this right here right now. I put my friends and girl into this spot in the first place so I deserve the punishment for my actions. 

      Before that was able to happen the glow in my body stopped and I was able to get up again gaining my strength back. I heard charging behind me as I started to get up so turning I saw Hordak charging at me with a weapon but I was too late to do anything so I braced for impact. Soon an arrow hit him knocking him back down again, I already knew who that could be. "Bow!" "Stay there Glimmer I’m coming!" 

      Soon though another glowing light surrounded me along with Hordak and Catra. This time it was a light shade of green. "Horde Prime, I was still able to do it, he is here." I was confused about what Hordak was talking about but remembered that Scropia mentioned a Higher power called Prime and it made the bumps on my skin rise at the name. We started to get up into the sky and looking up I saw a big ship towering us. 

      Looking back at Bow he was underneath me now also along with a face I have missed so much it made me wanna cry with joy. "Adora! Bow!" "Adora hurry,  transform into She Ra we need all the power we can get to pull Glimmer back down." "I can't, she is gone, for good." "What do you mean gone?" I was Just confused as Bow but then looked down to her hand and saw her sword shattered in many pieces. 

     They still continued to try to pull me but were soon being pulled up with me with how strong the light was. Crying I knew what had to be done to protect them, "you have to let me go!" Adora and Bow both got mad at me and hated the idea, I knew they would. "We are not letting you go Glimmer, are you crazy!" Bow yelled but Adora just looked down trying not to show me the tears in her eyes before speaking, still keeping her glaze down. "I can’t lose you again Glimmer."

    "Adora… don’t make this harder. I will be okay I promise." "No Glimmer!" Looking at me now her eyes were bright red as tears streamed down her face harder now. "Me, bow the princesses, we need you! your …" She paused for a second looking at Bow for permission to speak and he gave a nod yes back. "We found your dad, he is alive and back at Brightmoon." 

     Before the confiscation was able to continue I started to disappear into the light now Glimmer and Bow falling back down to the ground. "Glimmer!" They shouted as they tried to get up but it was too late now. "I love you guys and tell my dad I love him too!" Then just like that I arrived on the ship and my powers were gone. "Is that you little brother? I thought you were gone for good." "I was pulled into a portal to this planet. All this time I have been trying to find my way back to you brother." "I received your message but didn’t know where that was till I detected a huge energy reading." "I have bent these people to my will so I could show my worth to be back by your side!"

     I was so stunned by all this that I couldn’t speak, Hordak had a brother. This was his home and his empire before our planet? "I did all of this for you my brother!" "You have forgotten who you are! You really think you are still worth being by my side? You have become an abomination and so you must be reborn!" Shooting his robot-like tentacle hair towards Hordak, grabbing him and turning his eyes green, he fell to the ground in front of me. "Take him to get reconditioned"

    Now turning he looked at me, "I am sorry I have been rude. We have a guest. Royalty, unless I am wrong. I am sorry for my brother, he is an embarrassment, I only want peace and order." "Then you’ll leave us alone?" I questioned my voice, still quiet as I talked but all he did was laugh. "Oh, no, my child. I cannot let a word of this get out. For peace and order this mess must be wiped away. Starting with you."

     About to suffer the same fate as Hordak I heard a familiar voice enter the room making him turn to look. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You don’t wanna destroy the planet, it has a super weapon on it. Sparkles here is a part of that weapon you need her and everyone else in order to work it. To learn how this works you need me to working on it and know how it works." "A weapon would explain all this energy and it is stronger than I have seen. Your majesty, what an honor, trust your planet will be the jewel to my empire giving me the power to prompt peace and order everywhere. You all how a place here now guards take these two to their rooms."