The chip

Catra POV:

We successfully were able to save Glimmer and get a little pay back in return before we left. I think Adora and I are cool now which is nice. I missed her and I know she won’t love me like I love her but I am glad to have her in my life again. Before you say awww Catra is soft I am not soft I am just thankful and crazy as always. 

Adora picked up Glimmer taking her to her room to rest since after she woke up it wasn’t long till she fell asleep again. She was put through a lot on that ship and she definitely needs rest. You could tell just by looking at her when she got back from putting her to bed the stress, worriedness looked on her face with a pinch of guilt. 

"How is Glimmer?" I ask as she walks in, sitting down. "Good I think I keep wanting to check on her. Don’t you think it is wired with how long she has been asleep?" Adora said starting to turn back towards the door but I grabbed her arm. "Sparkles is going to be okay, she just needs rest, so do you. I will do the next check in later, alright?"

Adora looked up with a puzzled look but then smiled. "Sounds like someone cares." My face turned red and I got defensive. "I do not! I just know what it was like that's all." Adora started to laugh but nodded her head and said okay. Bow turned around to us and finally calmed down after getting away from Horde Prime. "We faced Horde Prime and made it out alive! Also She Ra is back! How did you do that anyways?" Bow said. 

"Ummm I don’t…" Adore got caught off by Entrapta jumping in between them. "Mind if I take a blood sample for some test, it is so fascinating!" Bow sighed before responding. "Not right now Entrapta. So what happened Adora?" Adora looked back at Bow. "I don’t know one minute I was jumping to save Glimmer the next she was hurt and I just felt a rage of power and anger to protect her. Like She Ra has been inside me all along just waiting to come out. I don’t know how to do it again though."

I jumped into her lap and looked up to her. "Oh come on Adora, you're stubborn and smart you can figure this out." Bow nodded in agreement, "Yeah what matters is she appeared when we needed her most." The ship is a little out of control from some damage we received leaving the Horde Primes ship that Entrapta is working on toi fix. 

"Working on getting the autopilot and gps fixed!" Entrapta yelled. Adora looked over to the door again then to me sighing I left to check on Sparkles. "I am going to check on Sparkles." I made my way out and down the hall to her room. When I walked in it looked like she was having a nightmare before she screamed sitting up in bed. 

    "Hey, it’s just me Sparkles! Are you still getting visions from Prime?" I asked as I made my way over to the bed and sat down a little away from her. "Yes, like he is still in my head." Glimmer said, looking straight in front of her. "Adora and Entrapta are looking for a way to get the chip off soon." "I don’t wanna go out there yet, I hurt them." Glimmer said, wrapping her arms around her in a hug. "Adora or Arrow Boy won’t let you do that. They care about you and understand."

    "Can I ask you something sparkles?" I said looking at her. "Yeah sure, what’s up?" She responded. "Why did you save me that day on the ship?" She looks at me now with a smile and puts her hand on my shoulder. "I could see the good in you Catra and I'm glad I was right." I looked away now, turning my body away from her. "I did horrible things." Glimmer didn’t move her hand from my shoulder. "Everyone does but everyone deserves a second chance just look at me."

     I smile and look at her in a playful way. "Sooo you admit it! You deserve it too!" Glimmer's face goes red now knowing she was just played. "Dang it Catra but yes I guess I did!" Me and Glimmer both started laughing now until my face turned serious again and I grabbed ahold of her neck. "This stays between me and you." Glimmer rolled her eyes, hitting her hand away. "Fine it will." 

    Soon after Bow yelled through the ships coms. "Guys you better all get in here!" We all rushed in meeting Bow. "What’s the problem?" Adora questioned with her serious face that she always gets during a problem. "Sensors picked up Horde ships following us." "Horde Prime can’t track Darla but something can on the ship." Entrapta said, looking at Glimmer.

   "What me!" Glimmer said in a high pitched voice. "Not you but the chip connected to the back of your neck." Entrapta said, looking at Adora for permission. "Remove it, I will buy us some time and deal with the ships." "Removal of the Horde chip, let’s begin!" Entrapta said into her voice recorder. "Wait!" Glimmer said stopping Entrapta.

    "Glimmer what do you think you are doing!" Bow said in his stressed voice trying to dodge all of  Primes' ships. "When I was with Prime, me and his clones were all connected somehow like a hive mind and I was a part of it. He can still see me but maybe I can see him too and find out what he is planning."

    Adora jumped quickly to that response. "No, you are not letting him into your head again!" Glimmer grabbed ahold of Adora’s hand to try to calm her down a little but it kinda worked. "You have to let me try, I can see you guys get hurt or even killed. I already hurt you all once. Just hold me while I do it?" Adora grabbed and held Glimmer in her lap as they sat down. 

    "I can see him, he wants revenge. He is attacking Etheria and our friends but not physically he is chipping them all to, everyone!" We all looked at Glimmer in shock with no idea what to say but then felt a shot hit the ship. "We will be unable to withstand another strike." Darla said as the alarms started to go off. "I’m dealing with this now, Etheria needs us and he won’t hurt anyone else. For the honor of Grayskull!"

~Hey guys I am almost done with this book but was thinking about another one along with a new type of book I am writting. Let me know what you guys think. Also thank you so much again for your guys support!~ :)