The Final Battle Part 1

Adora POV:

It all happened so fast and I yelled out to Glimmer to see if she was okay. Catra was by her side helping her up on her feet and when I was distracted I was hit with a blast too. When I got up I was now she-ra and I was a very angry person so I jumped to wear I thought the blast was coming from. Just as we thought it was prime and our brainwashed friends. 

“If it isn’t she-ra.” Prime said.

“You have one more chance to leave the easy way.”

“I think I will do the hard way!” Prime said as he shot another green blast toward me. 

I looked back and saw that Glimmer and Catra started fighting our brainwashed friends so I took it in my power to distract Prime and head to the heart. It was located at one of the first ones towers that Madame Razz took me to a long time ago so I could figure out who I was. It was all beaten up from the last attack that we had with Prime. Before I was able to go in I was standing in the doorway and heard a noise. When I looked back I saw that there were two Glimmers now but they were blasted and all I saw was moke before rocks fell behind me trapping me inside. 

I started to walk down the hall and it was dark with only some light from the walls around me. Further and further in though it felt like the hall just kept growing and growing getting tighter and smaller around me. I tried running but it made it more worse and even more tighter around me. Quickly I found a corner and turned fast to catch my breath but I fell into a dark pit landing hard on the ground. 

“Owww!” I shouted as I got up again and looked around for something or any sign of light so I can find my way out.

“Adora! Why you taking me all the way out in the middle of the woods?”

“Glimmer? Where are you?”

The black room around me started to change and I was in the whispering woods and I saw a younger me and Glimmer walking through the woods to a lake. It was one of the first dates I took her on when I got back and told her how we felt. It was one of the best memories I have with her. That is when I knew that I wanted her in my life forever. 

“If I told you that would ruin the surprise!”

“Adora! I am not good with surprises!” 

“I know but we are almost there!”
“A lake?”

“Yesss, with a picnic!” Old me said putting a basket out from behind a bush. 

We stayed there and had lunch then we did something that Glimmer taught me when she was little. We lay on the blanket and looked up at the clouds making different shapes out of them. There were a lot of cool shapes like a horse, apple, tree and even a heart. When we fell asleep the room around me became very dark again and it was just me in a dark room again. Until the room changed again to another scene It was in the future now and I was in a white dress. Then Glimmer came in in another white dress and kissed me along with Catra and Scropia holding hands and Bow and perfume right behind them. We were all happy and together like we had nothing to worry about anymore. We started to walk out the room together until we were all hit with a blast of green. 

“You really think that will happen? A beautiful wish but there will be no future for you and your friends.” 

“It always had to end like this…I am scared and distracted and feel like I can’t do this. I am glad I am alone because I need to do this alone and by doing so I will prove you wrong. There may not be a future for me but there will be for my friends!” 

“Your wish!” Prime said and I was wrapped in green rope. 

“You will never make it to the heart Adora!” Prime said and I felt something trying to pull the energy from my chest.

“She will make it!” a voice said.