In the ship

Catra POV:

Look what happened now thanks to Adora and the other princesses, my plan gone and me being stuck on a ship with Sparkles. Maybe I can use this to my advantage somehow to still get back at Adora and get my power. I have always hated being told what to do but for now I need to play along before I can figure out what to do or how to get out of here. 

We got taken to these rooms with only a bed and chair, nicer than the Horde’s prison at least. They were going to put me and sparkles in each of our own rooms but I didn't like that idea. "Whoa Lord Prime, I know you can hear me, you need me by your side to help." Soon the guard eyes turned from green to Primes' dark cold eyes. "I think you will both be fine in your rooms and If I do need you I know where you are." 

We then got pushed into our room and the doors locked behind us. We tried to touch it but it was a forcefield type door that kept us in. Sparkles started to try to get her magic to work,"Come on! Why is my magic not working!" After it failed she started to bang on the forcefield."Hey! Is anyone there? Someone?"

"Can you stop yelling Sparkles! Your magic isn’t going to work and we are stuck in here!" "Catra? Where are you?" "The room on the left of yours." We both sat back to back against our cell walls in silence."

"It was a nice thing you did up there for me Catra, you didn’t have to do that." She is talking about when I didn't let Prime destroy her, yet. I have other plans for her later that she still is unaware of, apparently she doesn’t listen to Adora very well. "Yeah well I couldn't let Prime have all the fun." 

"Still thank you." We fell into silence again for the rest of the night. Both not being able to get any sleep. The next morning Prime said he needed me on the throne and opened my cell door. "Walk right to the throne room, remember I can see everything." I made my way out looking at Sparkles sleeping against the wall, she was finally able to sleep. 

All the way to the room I felt like I had a thousand eyes watching my each step getting worse by every minute so I sped up my pace a bit. When I got to the room the doors opened showing prime sitting in his throne, waiting. "Finally, come in." Walking in the door shut behind me leaving only me and him left inside. 

"You wanted to see me, Lord Prime?" "Catra. That is your name, is it not? I have been reviewing the mind of my little brother. It seems he had very little love towards you at the end. With that, what exactly will we do with you now?"

"Remember that big weapon I was telling you about? Well I am the only one who can tell you how it works! You need me!" "You would pledge your loyalty to me Catra?" I was granted permission to be out of the cell but I was told I was still going to be watched. I decided to mess with Sparkles for a little bit so I made my way back to the cells. 

"Catra, your back what happened?" "They made a mistake. I am not a prisoner but you on the other hand are." "Oh please, don’t pretend you are any better off than I am. You may not be in a cell anymore like me but you are still just as much of a prisoner as I am." "I guess we will see, princess." 

    "As long as Lord Prime needs me I am a value to this place. What dies that leaves you?" "I rather die then become a slave to Prime. Is that really what you want? Look what happened to Hordak and he was Prime’s brother. What does that say for you?" I might have hated Sparkles but in reality she was right. Hordak was his family, his brother, how would I compete with that. 

     "Oh yeah and how would your precious Bow and Adora think about that?" She grew quiet now as she stepped away from the door. "I probably won’t see them again…" The talk ended soon right after that due to some guards coming up behind us. "Lord prime invites you both to dinner tonight." 

      Both making our way down a hall we were led to what seemed to be the dining room and kitchen area. It had a big table with him at the end and two name tags for where me and Sparkles should sit. "Are you comfortable yet your majesty?" Lord prime asks as he switches his chair around to look at us now. 

     "I believe we could all help one another." We soon all start eating until Lord Prime says something that makes me and Sparkles both lose our appetite. "Enojoble right, each meal comes from distant Planets that now do not exist anymore." "Speaking of planets you must miss your own, would you like to see it?"

      Turning on the screen behind them it showed Etheria in flames and everyone fighting or running away. "No. Why are you doing this?" "Every rebellion forms around a leader. I believe this is yours." He then switches the camera over to Adora. "Adora or what you know her as She Ra."

      Just hearing her name makes my blood start to boil. "I need to be able to destroy her in order to take peace and order on your planet." Not having her sword anymore she was weak, helpless and vulnerable making Lord Prime's job more easy when he surrounded her about to end her. "Stop! Please don’t hurt her! You wanna use the weapon you need all of us including her! So you can’ hurt her!"

      She was crying now as she spoke afraid of what was happening in front of her unable to stop it. "Fine as you wish. This was a great time with you both. Guards please take them back to their rooms." "Wait, you said I wouldn't be put in there." "Oh Catra, I can’t trust you at night. Plus what do I need from you now that I know about the weapon I don’t need you anymore. Fear not though I have plans for you."