Finding Glimmer

Adora POV:

     I felt like complete death and weak and useless. I was nothing to the team without She Ra and my body was giving up on me. All I kept thinking about was Glimmer mixed with anger and worry. I am angry with her doing this all in the first place without us but I am still worried about her being on that ship and feeling like it was kinda my fault too. 

    We had to leave Brighmoon and go into hiding from Lord Prime but for some reason they have been able to find each of our bases. I couldn’t get out of bed from the last attack we faced and It annoyed me so much. Bow came in that morning with seeing me laying on the ground from my attempt to go train. 

   "Hey sleepy head, you hungry…What happened? Are you okay?" "I gotta go train to save Glimmer." I said trying still to lift my body off the ground but still failing and falling back down on the ground in defeat. "My body is betraying me." "No, you're tired and you need rest. That is what happens to people." 

"Well, I hate it." Bow laughing helped me back up and laid me back down onto my bed."You just need to rest and get some sleep then your body will stop betraying you." Frosta and everyone comes in before I am even able to drift to sleep. "Is she dead!" "No. She just needs sleep."

"Okay good, we need Adora for the planning." Bow then pulls them all aside and says something to them that I can’t hear. "Listen, the ship has been fixed but we can’t go until Adora gets her strength back." "She will be soon though right?" "Yes. she just needs sleep!" 

Not long after I finally fell asleep but kept having nightmares of Glimmer being taken and Lord Prime's voice in my head and a glowing She RA before I woke up. When I woke up though I saw a yellow glowing light peeking through my tent. I quickly reached down to grab my sword but remembered it was broken so instead I got up and picked up my hitting stick. 

As I walked outside I saw a glowing figure that looked like the She Ra version of me. I have seen her before but only at the end of my nightmares. "What do you want?" I question but all it was turn around and start walking away. I thought it wanted to show me something so I started to follow it.

We finally stopped in an open field before she taught me I was more than just She Ra and that my friends needed my help. I woke up again after it was apparently a dream inside of a dream. Bow came in not long after that, "Adora!" "Bow you were right I just needed some sleep. I feel so much better now, thank you."

"Great because I am on the phone with Mermista and the other princesses. We need to get to the ship Entrapra found Glimmer!" "If you guys don’t leave now you can never leave. We found out Lord Prime is sending even more ships and bots." We both nodded at Mermista before hanging up the call and headed to the ship. 

When we got there we had to do some quick goodbyes before we left. Suralence bots were not that far away and we couldn't get caught to risk Lord Prime finding out. The others took care of that and me Bow and Entrapta hopped onto the ship. Entrapta gave me Glimmer's location and I told the ship. "Set navigation to Glimmer," and were off again.