Old friend?

Catra POV:

After I left I headed to get my stuff packed to head back over to where the Horde used to be before it was destroyed during the last fight because that was the last place I saw double trouble. The last time I saw them though it wasn’t good I really needed their help. Not only for my family and friends but also for Scorpia. Can’t believe I am saying it but I actually miss that loser. 

When I finally made it back to the Horde it was worse then I left it and saw it last. It just looked like a pile of rocks now and that is all that is left. It kinda made me sad to see the place I grew up a pile of rock but also kinda happy that I never have to worry about this place again. I looked everywhere for double trouble but no matter where I looked I couldn’t find them and started to give up until I heard a noise behind me and a younger me popped out. 

“Came back to your childhood I see, was wondering when you would.”

“Hello, double trouble.” 

“Hello kitty. What brings you here?”

“You actually, I need your help?”

“Umm why would I help you?” 

“Okay, I know I was a jerk last time we worked together but I need your help not for me but for everyone else.”

“You caring about others, pleaseee.” 

“It is true!” 

“Okay lets say I gave you a chance, what is the plan?” 

“I need your help extracting Adora at the big fight against Prime.”

“The guy trying to kill everyone, count me… out.” 

“Please! I can’t save them without you.” 

“Wow maybe you do care, you actually said please. Okay fine. I will help you, what is the plan?”

I told double trouble the plan I told Glimmer earlier about distracting Adora during the big fight so that Glimmer can steel the power from the heart. She agreed that this plan might actually be able to work but it was also a hard plan. There was a lot that had to be planed ahead for this to work. We started to plan every piece out and by the end of it we had a plan and were confident about it. 

I had to go back to Brightmoon before Adora knew I was missing, Glimmer was suppose to keep her occupied so she didn’t notice I left. I told double trouble to come with me back to the base and that I will make them another base close to ours so that Adora can’t see them. They agreed and we made it back before she expected anything or apparently woke up because she was asleep when I got back, which is probably good she didn't look good this morning. 

I took double trouble a bit into the woods behind our base and I put up another tent for them and got them settled in. They thanked me and said that it was nice to be able to see this part of myself. I almost wanted to punch them for that but it was good that I am being noticed for the new person I am turing into to. Maybe these people are a good influence on me and more then I thought to. I am super glad to that I was able to talk double trouble into helping me because I needed to do something for these guys after the last few year with me and them not being so good.