Times up...

Adora POV:

I woke up in my and Glimmer's room not really knowing how I got there at first. When I started to wake up I realized that I told Bow soooo much and that they carried me here. I also remember Bow saying he was going to try to figure something out about Glimmer and Catra and what they may be planning. 

Quickly got out of bed and went to find Bow because in less than ten hours it is time for the time we had all been dreading where we go fight Prime and our brainwashed friends. Hopefully, we will be able to get their memories back fast to so they can help us in the fight too. After walking around the halls for a bit I finally run into Bow.

“Adora! I was just coming to check on you, you look less tired so that's good!”

“Yeah, the nap helped, thank you! Did you get any news?”

“Yes, but let's go in this room.” 

Bow led us into his room that was right by us and shut the door making sure it was shut. Then he pointed over to the bed for us both to take a seat and then he started playing with his hands telling me whatever they have planned isn’t good. We sat there in silence for a bit so Bow could gather up his thoughts.

“You were right,” Bow said. 

“What are they planning Bow?”

“They are planning something dangerous probably in order to keep you safe.”

“Did it have something to do with magic?” I questioned remembering the thing she kept repeating over and over that night.

“Umm I don’t know why?”

“I heard Glimmer like practicing maybe a spell that night she came in. Something like fill my body with the light and power of something.”

“Do you think they are planning to take the heart away from you?”

“I hope not.” 

After the talk, we left the room and started to walk back to the war room to make plans for later today. When we got there Glimmer and Catra weren’t there yet which wasn’t surprising with everything going on. So I and Bow started to make a plan on who was going to deal with our friends while I went to the source and used the heart against Prime. 

We had a very good plan in place for what we were going to do and we felt pretty confident about it too. When we finished all the planning the two people walked into the room laughing and then stopping to look at me and Bow. They looked surprised like they thought that they were the first ones here or something. 

“Hey, guys,” Catra said

“Hey, Adora your up, do you feel better?”

“Yeah, I do thank you, why were you guys late?”

“No reason we just lost track of time, that's all,” Catra said looking at Glimmer and then back at us. 

“Yeah, what Catra sa–.”

Before Glimmer was able to finish her sentence she was blasted to the other side of the room with a green beam of light. Crap time is up Prime and our friends finally found us. I shouted at Glimmer asking if she was okay and he said yep let's kick some butt looking at Catra which made this ten times worse!