ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 01

In Mumbai:
Malhotra Mansion:

We can see one lavish and big room!! Just like some princess room with all the luxurious and classy interiors.

In this room we can see one girl nearly 15 of age is sleeping on big king size circle shape bed...but soon she start shivering and sweating badly!! She murmured something to...ok toh let's go and see what she is murmuring in her sleep!!

Girl - No, please no...maine kuch ni kiya dadda please trust me!! Main bady girl ni hu please don't punish me!!! Mumma please dadda noooo....

And she open her eyes with jerk and saw her surrounding and realised that she is in her room only!! She plam her face while breathing heavily.

Girl pov:
"Again today i got this bad and scary nightmare..god knows when this nightmare leaves hunting me!! I can't able to forget it too.
Well kehne ko toh i am MALHOTRA'S PRINCESS....Ruhi Manik Malhotra!! Daughter of Manik and Nandini Malhotra....Granddaughter of Raj and Nyonika Malhotra!! But am i really a princess?
No maybe i'm not!! Yess! Everyone love me like anything except my d...dadda!! Why shocked na? He is mine SUPERHERO my ROCKSTAR! Even i'm the most pampered child from both side (Malhotra & Murthy) i am the only girl child in Malhotra's!! Mumma told me once that after 4 generation i was born and god bless them with girl child and i'm very very lucky for them too..that's why i am very precious for them!!
See what my destiny na here everyone love me, pampered me till no extend but i am here craving for my dadda love and his pampering for me...no no don't think that he hate me from my birth...no! Infact he is the one who love me like crazy and more than mumma to!! For him i am his whole world...if mumma his heart then I'm his heartbeats!!
But today everything changed!! My life take 360° turn and i lost him and his love. Dadda become angry hulk when he catch me talking with mumma!! It's strange na main apni hi mumma se baat bhi ni kar sakti but my mumma is smart enough to handle Monster Malhotra and his anger (giggles) well reason behind my father's hatred towards me because (choking) he th...ink t..that i will tr..y to ha..rm mumma my ow..n moth..er (sad chuckle) one black day come and change my life!! 12 YEARS he didn't talk with me...my dadda whom i love most even he too love me like anything ANYTHING now hate me today but still i love him and i will always!!
Umm maybe someone come here!! I can here some footsteps toward my room!!"
Ruhi's pov end:

Ruhi still take heavy breaths and her face cover with full of sweat!! Then she heard room door opening sound and here comes Ruhi's favourite Cabu (Cabir) chachu and Abu (Abeer) bhai.(Cabir is twin brother of Manik and Abeer is Cavya's son) Cabir come near ruhi and hug her tightly!! That's it!! She can't hold more and start crying badly.

Cab (rubing her back softly) - ruhi baccha stop crying

Abu (forword water near her mouth) - ruh baby drink some water!!

Ruhi nods into no and that time Navya come behind them

Nav (worried cupping her face) - baby apne phirse woh nightmare dekha  (Ruhi nods) koi ni...please stop crying baby!! Dekho apka pura face red ho gya hai aur baby fever ho jayega apko...please aise ro nai aap humara strong baby ho na?

Ruhi is very very sensitive and emotional just like her mumma and she is very less get angry but when she get angry she is like small version of Manik offcourse Monster Daughter she is..kuch toh qualities hogi na!! She has milky white fair skin like manik but her skin is very sensitive and soft like nandini even more than her!! She is premature baby that's why she fall ill very easily and get fever after continuously crying.

Ru (crying) - No chachi i am not strong...mujhe dadda chahiye mujhe dadda dedo!! Why he hate me...kya main itni buri hu chachu?

Abu (cupping her cheeks) - No baby aap toh sabse sweet ho aur sweet babies aise rote ni hai na!! So chalo now be my good girl clean your tears and give me your cute si smile!! Aaj humare baby ka first day bhi toh hai na college me!!