ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 105

Helllo Lovies!!! ☺❤

Let's Gooo!! 😍✨

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Manik come towards NanRu.....nan seen manik with crying!!

Nan (to manik.....with teary eyes worriedly) - Mani dekho na baby chup hi nahi ho rahi hai bas roye jaa rahi hai....please chup karao na isse aise toh tabiyat kharab ho jayegi jaan ki (manik look towards Ruh.....who is hugging her mumma so tightly and only crying with hiding her face in the valley of nan's breasts.....manik's heart start bleeding after seeing his life like this)

Man (to Ruhi......rubbing her back) - Babu look at dadda baccha please shona (Ruh nods in no with crying even manik's tears also start falling down now) baby please na baccha please jaan (Ruh can sense his cracking and heavy voice in no time she immediately turned towards him and found him crying silently......Ruh immediately hugged him and manik also took his baby in his protective arms) mera baccha.....ghar chale babu? (Ruh nods and manik hold Ruh in his arms and she buried her face deep inside in the crook of his neck......manik about to went towards exist but stop and turned to seen williams.....who is now along with his wife trying to stop their daughter's flowing blood) williams today i Manik Malhotra firing you from UK's top no.1 hospital and i will be sure that your medical license will be cancelled today itself and you won't be able to continue your practice not in here or neither in all over world.....it's your daughter's deeds which you are going to pay for now!! She try to harm my baby Manik Malhotra's daughter and i won't leave them....who even think about this toh she did right? so now just pay for all of the nothing-so-good deed of you this shit!! (after glaring them one last time manik went towards exist along with john and nan.....even chief doc also went with them till exist!! It's really hard and difficult to handling media....who become mad and wanted to rush near manik after that incident for taking his interview.....but manik's bodyguards not allowing them to reach near manik and covered them completely!! John quickly open car's backdoor for manik after they reach near car.....manik immediately went inside with Ruh in his arms even nan also come from another side and settled down beside manik.....john sit on passenger seat and driver start car!! Ruh was on manik's lap like her upper body from her waist on his lap and her lower body (legs) on nan's lap.....manik cupped Ruh's cheeks and kissed on her forehead) shona no crying more na baccha dekho apka pura face red ho gaya hai babu aur apki eyes bhi.....aise toh phir pain hoga na apki eyes me jaana? baccha i know aap bohot dar gaye the baby but dadda ne apse promised kiya tha na ki woh kabhi unke bacche ko kuch bhi nahi hone denge....see baccha aap bilkul theek, bilkul safe ho baby....dadda ke paas, mumma ke paas ho jaan!! Please don't cry na mera baccha tabse ro rahe ho aap jaan bukhar (fever) ho jayega apko baby please dadda ki jaan? (Ruh heard manik and first look towards him with her swollen red eyes and manik place kisses on her both eyes.....Ruh look towards nan and give her small pure smile to her with wiping nan's tears......then Ruh yawned cutely and keep her head on manik's chest with snuggling more to him.....manan seen this and smile little) jaana ninnu aa rahi hai mere bacche ko? (Ruh nods with cute pout and he pecked har pout) ok babu so jao aap dadda ki goddi me jaan (manik slowly open her hairbun.....which is troubling her now.....manik open her hairs and brushed them with his long fingers and start strocking her hairs with massaging her scalp slowly......nan also removed Ruh's heels and start giving light massage to her toes and heels.....in no time Ruh fall asleep in her dadda's goddi hugging him tightly being exhausted from crying!! Soon they reach MM and manik hold Ruh in his arms and come out from car very slowly without disturbing his jaan's sleep.....nan hold Ruh's heels and they went towards their room.....manik made her sit on bed slowly with his support and nan take off her accessories quickly and soon they changed her dress too and made her wear night wear.....manik made Ruh lay down properly on bed and soon manan also changed their clothes and lay down on bed either side of Ruh with staring sleeping Ruh.....manik keep his hand on Ruh's tummy and sensing her dadda's warm touch Ruh turned and lay half on him in her deep sleep only.....manan smile on their jaan and manik made her sleep completely on himself slowly and she snuggle more to him.....manik was drawing circles on Ruh's back slowly with lots of kisses and pecks on her hairs and forehead.....his another hand is around Ruh's bare waist and nan's hand on manik's hand)