ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 03

Helllooo Everyone's!!! 🙌🙋

How are you'll!!!

Thank You for supporting me guy's and please keep supporting me!! 🤗

Let's start!!! 💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After 3 hours

Manik come to Ruhi's room but still he look pale and everyone knows something bothered him and this is really very serious and dangerous. Manik come and frowned seeing ruhi. It's completed 3 hours and she is sleeping still unconscious.

Manik come near Ruhi and took her hand to checked her pulse but seems like his only touched done some magic on her and she move her fingers slowly (that's called pure connection by heart to heart) everyone noticed this and smile in tears.

Raj -  Dekha manik she love you more than us!! Sirf tumhara ek touch hi kafi hai usse uthane aur hosh me lane ke liye!!

Everyone agreed with raj except manik!

Ruhi slowly open her eyes and what she saw make her happiest that time!! She open her eyes and saw her dadda infront her and looking her....but soon her happiness and smile vanished when manik turn his face another side making her upset and hurt again.

Man (looking to nandu) - She is ok now!!

And he leaves from there into his room making everyone shook their head in disbelief. Nandini become angry on him and Ruhi's eyes brimmed with tears again. Ruhi immediately hide her face into her mother's chest and she to caressing her hairs all time!!

Ru (glossy eyes) - Mumma why dadda hate me so much? I know he is the one who treats me but unhone ek baar bhi baat ni ki mujhse...kya i am no one for him?

Nandini and everyone's heart broke into pieces after listening Ruhi...but they composed themselves.

Nan (wiping Ruhi's tears and pecking her forehead) - Who said baby you are no one for him haan? And you also know na Ruhi toh dadda ki jaan hai...she is dadda's princess and about hate toh no baccha he is only angry on you jaan bas!!

Ru (crying) - No mumma he hate me isiliye kabhi woh mere paas ni aate, kabhi meri taraf nai dekhte and kabhi mujhse pyaar se baat bhi nai karte...he only glared me angrily and he always ignores me!! Mumma kya main itni bady girl hu? Mumma i wants my dadda back....dadda chahiye mujhe dadda dedo please!! (By joining her hands)

Nandini immediately separate her hands and hugged Ruhi tightly near her heart trying to hide her from everyone and she too crying silently after seeing her daughter in this condition...she is feeling so helpless that she can't even do anything.

Everyone's are crying with ruhi because they can't see her like this and more of them one person is crying his heart out standing outside in Ruhi's room....well it's non other than Manik...yess he is Manik only!!!

He run to his room and sat on his knees numb!! Ruhi's each and every words echoing in his mind, his brain stop working and heartbeat running fastly. He is in volnurable condition!!

That time someone come behind him and placed his hand on manik's shoulder. Manik knows who is he and without wasting a second too he turned and hugged him tightly and bursted into pools of tears in his arms.

Man (choking while crying) - Meri bac..chi cabir meri ruh!! She..she...

Yess!! He is Cabir only. From the day till today he is the one who always with manik. Cabir knows how volnurable manik is after ignoring his daughter who is his jaan!! Cabir always there with him and saw him crying bitterly everyday and every second for his Ruh!!!