ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 25

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

So i am here!! Kaise ho aap log kahi ro toh nahi rahe hai na ab tak? 😐🤔

Yess and this is the last emotional chapy after that sab kuch solved and will be started happy moments!! ❤

Let's Begins!! 💞💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Cab (crying badly) - Man...ik princess she is fa..int and isn't breat....hing dekh na (and this throwing a nuclear bomb on manik!! He saw towards Ruhi and seen her unconscious in nan's arms...she isn't even breathing and nan continuously patting her cheeks....manik slowly pulled Ruhi from nan's arms to his arms)

Man (chocking and patting Ruhi's cheeks cryingly) - Jaan...baccha wake up baby! See mumma is sorry, dadda is also sorry baby please utho! Aap mera baby ho na dadda ka and dadda ka baby dadda ki har baat manta hai na....please wake up jaan! I can't able to loose my baccha again...no please! (Then he realised that she isn't breathing now) Baby...she isn't breathing...(shouting) dhruv cabir oxygen....where is the bloody oxygen cylinder dammit?

Dhr (stammering) - Ma..manik woh cylinder is emp...ty! Woh last week servant quarter me...(and they both hung their head down)

Man (shouting very loudly) - Are you both are insane or banged your head somewhere haan? Maine bola tha na to checked properly ya nahi? (they nods cryingly) You idiots!

Nan (crying bitterly...caressing Ruhi's hairs) - M...mani please do something! I...i want my baby back...i want her!

Man (looking to Ruhi and then nan) - Kuch nahi hoga nandu humari jaan ko....kuch nahi...ok? (Nan nods and manik quickly checked Ruhi's pulse which is now running very slowly...he lifted her in his arms and come to room and made her lay down on bed!! Ruh is completely wet...but who cares now! Manik then lay her properly and pecked her forehead)

Man (with teary eyes) - Dadda apko kuch nahi hone denge baccha...no he can't loose his baby princess again!!

Then he once again give a long kiss on her forehead and then started giving her CPR!! He tried every damn things...which he can i.e. chest compression and mouth to mouth breaths and everything....but she didn't responding!! He become horrified after realising that ki after so many attempts also she isn't responding to him! He last joined his hand and sit on his knees with jerk and start crying very badly!!

Man (crying badly joining his hand) - Babaji yeh meri sabse precious possession mujhe apne hi loutai thi...main aaj phir apse apni bacchi ki jaan ke liye bheekh maang raha hu....please give her back to me!! Main nahi reh paunga uske bagair....nahi jee paunga please dedo meri bacchi mujhe wapas! (He cried so much and all also cry after seeing him so vulnerable)

Cab (sitting infront manik....holding his shoulders with teary eyes) - Manik you can't loose your hopes easily bhai...tune 15 years back bhi apni bacchi ko bachaya tha....usse wapas laya tha aur tu aaj bhi kar sakta hai aur karega! Himmat mat haar yaar please humari princess ko bacha le...please ek baar aur try kar please ek baar...(nan also come and sit infront manik and beside cabir...she joined her hands infront manik)

Nan (crying bitterly joining her hands) - Please save my baby manik...you only can save her...please try once again please (and she bursted into crys......Manik saw towards them and nods)

Manik stand and come towards Ruhi and bend down!! Then he hold her nosy in his pinch and again give her mouth to mouth breaths....he also give her chest compression time to time...he continued this process for few minutes and then after couple of minutes...suddenly Ruhi gasped with sudden breath and open her eyes with jerk.....(i know this is seems like a movie scene...but not) Manik saw this...even everyone saw this and cried in happiness! Manik kissed Ruhi's full face like a mad person and then seen that Ruhi still taking heavy breaths!! Manik then slowly made her sit and then rubbed her heart and said her to take long and slow breaths....and soon she start breathing little normal!! Manik then hold her wrist softly and checked her pulse...which in now running better!!