ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 104

Helllo Love's!! ❤☺

Let's Goo!! 🤗❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Man (to williams......with angry tone) - Williams your daughter doesn't have bit manners to that.....how to talked with elders so just teach some basic manners to her and if you can't so tell me bcoz i have the better way for that and (turning to rosy dangerously) you girl.....you are daughter of my mere junior doc and you doesn't have any right and ability to sit beside my table but you are sitting na......if i want i can throw you out from here anytime so just keep quiet otherwise i won't think again before doing this!! (williams and his family become scared with his dangerous tone and sit quietly....manik turned towards john) john like how baby said you are my one of the family member and my family doesn't give any damn to this types of commoners and their talks.....so now let's start our dinner yaar (looking towards his baccha) see meri jaan ke chotu tummy ko bhukh lagi hai!! (john nods with big smile and manik start feeding Ruh....who is on his lap and playing with his watch.....manik was feeding nan to with Ruh and nan also feeding manik and Ruh in between!! MananRu was eating from one plate and john from another one.....rosy seen this and burned in so much jealousy after seeing ManRu......bcoz Ruh is throwing sooo much tantrums on manik and he was handling her all tantrums with so much patience) jaana eat na babu dekho abhi thoda sa bhi nahi khaya hai apne beta....please shona? (Ruh was nodding in no) please babu apne jabhi bhi kuch nahi khaya tha na baby bas thoda sa khalo baccha?

Nan (to Ruh.....forwarding one spoonful with rice infront Ruh's lips) - Baby thoda sa aur please.....aap mumma ka good baby ho na toh please jaana? (even john also stop eating and become worried for his princess)

Ru (to nan.....shaking her head left to right) - No na mumma meko bhuki ni lagi hai na abhi....baby's chotu tummy is full na and if i eat one bite also na toh my tummy will be blast na?

John (to Ruh.....with little smile) - It's ok baby your dadda is doc na toh woh jaldi se theek kar denge apka tummy......but please eat little more baby see apne sirf 2 bites hi khaye hai princess!! (Yess she only had 2 bites that to with lots of tantrums......but how can we forget that after all she is Ruhi Malhotra.......who literally hate food and always trying to run away from food right?)

Ru (to them......very stubbornly) - No no no meko nai khana toh NAI KHANA.....NOOOO (she start struggling in manik's hold now for coming down from his lap.....nan and john become so much worried as well as scared to after seeing manik....who become angry now after seeing Ruh's stubbornness for not having food....bcoz manik can compromise with everything for his princess but not with her health in any cost and for this if he have to be strict with her so he will definitely)

Man (to Ruh.....holding her more tightly with sternly) - Don't you dare try to get down from my lap you baby monster and now c'mon eat this silently.....abhi apne no bola na jaan toh aap dadda ke haathon se 2 thappad khaoge yaad rakho aap baby aur now open your mouth chup chap chalo (Ruh look towards nan and john with her best puppy eyes for saving her from her monster dadda but they both give her helpless look....Ruh made cute crying face with turning towards manik and in last not having any other option after hearing his warning poor baby open her mouth silently and manik start feeding her again) pyaar se bolo toh apko sunna nahi hota hai jaan but jab in last dadda ki dant khate ho tabhi sunte ho aap baby.....agar pehle hi apne dadda ki baat maani hoti jaana toh bolo kyu dante woh unke baby ko...(Ruh look towards manik with her innocent eyes and manik pecked her forehead with feeding her) dadda ka baccha.....chalo now jaldi jaldi finish this babu phir ice cream bhi toh khani hai na mere bacche ko? (Ruh nods like a excited kid and manan with john chuckle on her babyness.....where Mr. & Mrs. Williams fake smile and rosy is burning in so much jealousy now!! Soon they completed their dinner and manik feed only one ice cream to his princess......after few minutes manik feel tugged on his blazer and found his baccha looking towards him cutely) jaana....kuch chahiye apko baccha?