ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 102

Helllo Lovies!!! ❤🥰

I know i am late and that to two days late....so sorry guys but you'll know na it's Navratri so i was busy with family.....Sorry guys!! 🙏🥺

Let's Gooo!! ❤😊

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Soon they reached venue for conference and party......there is soooo much rush of media, cameras, officers infact everyone is present there.......some peoples with London's top no.1 hospital's chief doctor cum owner.....who organised this conference also present in entrance for welcoming manik......after seeing manik's car everyone run towards his car but manik's guards stop them!! John come towards manik's car and open backdoor for him to come out.......manik come out with his all time famous attitude and aura......media start clicking his pics and struggling for taking his one small interview....which is IMPOSSIBLE for them!! Manik look towards them with rolling his eyes and then gesture something to john through his eyes.....john nods and went towards another side of car's backdoor and then open this door......nan come out from this side near manik and media start taking pics of Manan together......after 2 minutes nan look towards manik and he nods!! Manik bend little and forward his hand for his princess.....who is still sitting inside car.....media and everyone become confused except manik's guards and chief doc bcoz he get to know about Ruh's arrival from rahul (manik's P. A)......Ruh hold her dadda's hand and finally come out from car and stood beside him, close to him!! Media and all become shocked and crazy after seeing Ruh.....bcoz Ruhi Manik Malhotra is the Most Wanted Kid in the world and her parents, specially her dadda never let her come contact with any media, even not in any news articles, magazine, TV or any type of interviews.......but media was desperate and dying for having only one small glimpse of her and all time their attempt getting failed.....bcoz of very tight and high security around Ruh appointed by Manik Malhotra only!! But today everyone gone mad after seeing Ruh and start taking her pics and bcoz of so many flashes.....which is falling on her eyes and she is very new for bearing all this so poor girl immediately hide her face in her dadda's chest.....manan seen this and become little worried but then manik hugged his princess and kissed her forehead!!

Man (to Ruh.....rubbing her back softly) - Jaana look at me baby.....dadda ke taraf dekho aap babu (she look towards manik with her innocent eyes and manik cupped her cheeks) baccha dadda ne apse kya bola tha ki apko darna nahi hai right jaan? (Ruh nods) toh mera brave baby nahi darega na aur babu mumma dadda hai na apke sath....haan baby (Ruh bobbed her head) ok so now our jaan like to take same pics with mumma dadda? (Ruh nods and Manan smile.....then manik took Ruh between them and media start clicking pictures of MananRu......in last manik come between them and hold both of his girls from their waist protectively......but manik hold Ruh little close like completely sticking to himself after seeing so many filthy gazes on her.....after their photo session manik went towards entrance with his girls and then shaked his hand with chief doc.....he greet manik with flower bouquet even he greet NanRu with flowers bouquets respectively.....after greeting session they went inside and seen hall is full with peoples and there is a big stage also.....which is made for conference and has one big LED screen with projector.....even there is sitting arrangements also did with tone of mikes place infront tables!! Everyone look towards MananRu and all become shocked as well as surprised seeing Ruh with them.....girls and ladies become jealous....actually so many peoples (docs) come there with their families!! Manik went towards one of the table.....which is book of him and made NanRu comfortable there and cupped Ruh's cheeks) babu agar apko koi bhi problem huyi toh you are going to call dadda immediately haan.....dadda yahi hai stage pe ok jaan? (Ruh nods with smile and manik turned towards nan) nandu please be very alert and take care of baby (nan nods and manik went towards stage after pecking NanRu's forehead......making all the girls and ladies jealous again!! Manik come towards stage and settled down on middle of the chair with this famous attitude like a king.....indeed he is king of whole world.....soon their conference get started and all doc's get busy to hearing this "not-so-interesting" conference and after 45 minutes Ruh start getting bored so she roamed her eyes all around and found one girl.....who is sitting on her table beside her table with same age as Ruhi staring her furiously.....Ruh become confused and poked nan's shoulder little and nan immediately look towards her baby)