ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 41

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Kaise ho sab log...happy na....lo aa gayi main? ❤😌

Let's Begins!! 💕❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After 45 minutes

4 ladies come out from kichan and seen towards kids....who is now fully engrossed in themselves and about manik's baby so...Ruh is busy to playing candy crush in her phone with getting time to time pecks from veer on her forehead....nyo come towards them and tapped Rishi's shoulder lightly....he turned and saw nyo!!

Ri (to nyo....with smile) - Yess nani?

Nyo (smiling back to him) - Rishi beta go and call your nanu and mamu's for dinner!! (Rishi nods and went upstairs to call them!! Bela and nav instructed servants for setting food on dinning table.....nan come towards Ruhi and very slowly took phone from Ruh's hand....Ruhi seen nan and made pout)

Nan (pulling Ruhi's cheeks) - Now it's dinner time baccha....(Ruh nods and that time 4 mens come with rishi (except manik) all seen them)

Nyo (first looking towards upstairs....then rishi) - Where is your manik mamu beta?

Ri (to nyo) - Nani mamu is busy to attending his some phone calls and he tells me that he will join us in few minutes!!

Al (to all of them) - Toh chalo tab tak aap sab...he will come! (All nods and went towards dinning table....veer hold Ruhi and then made her sit on one dinning chair.....nan also sit beside Ruh and everyone also settled down on their respective chairs (Malhotra's had very big royel dinning table....bcuz when Murthy's and Khurana's meet in MM...they used to have their lunch or dinner together) Ruh become little sad not seeing manik there and look down!! After 2 minutes she feel that ki someone lifted her up and sit on her chair....and then took Ruh on their lap!! Ruh's eyes lit up and everyone smiled...(maybe now you can recognized him) servants start serving to all....but when they are going to put plate infront them....manik stop them)

Man (to servant) - Served only one plate here and don't served nandu's plate!! (Girls become little confused and family smile widely! Nan become so happy after hearing manik and about Ruh...so still she is little shocked and her eyes become glossy....with bright smile on her face!! She look towards manik.....who is looking to her with smile....he seen few tear drops which is ready to come out from her eyes....but manik immediately wipe Ruhi's tears and kissed her forehead) No tears babu...dadda won't like any tears in my baby's beautiful eyes!! (Then manik kissed Ruhi's both eyes and she smiled....soon servant served food and after seeing food Ruh's eyes shine in happiness....manan seen this and chuckled....manik pecked Ruhi's cheek) Wowww....yaar aaj toh kisiki lottery lagi hai...favourite foods haan shahi paneer and dal makhni!! Are nandu that's my chotu baby's favourites (turning to Ruhi) so mera jaan...happy now dekho apka favourite...(Ruh nods and then manik made Ruhi sit like the way...that nan can also able to feed Ruhi easily)

Nan (forwarding one roti bite infront Ruh's mouth) - Now after eating this tell mumma ki kaisa bana hai....specially mumma ne banaya hai ye mere baby ke liye!!

Ru (moan...during eating) - Mumma that was yummy and tasty....(then manik first feed Ruh then nan too! Then nan feed manik....and Ruh about to hold roti but manik hold her hand....she seen towards manik and then raised her eyebrow) kya hua dadda?