ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 33

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌😃

Kaise ho sab log....happy happy na? Nai toh yeh read karne ke baad ho jana!! 😃😂😂

Let's Begins!! ❤💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Ruh come inside angrily and all behind her...following her and shouting for her legs but she didn't even listened them!! She come and seen that...jenny and her friends now standing with the support of each others!! Ruhi without thinking anything directly come towards jenny and give one very hard kick to her.....making jenny fall on floor with such a force!! Ruhi also feel extreme pain in her knees now but she control her sobs and tears....everyone become worried after seeing Ruhi's stunts from her injured knees....they even try to stopped her but when she is in her baby monster mode...she didn't listen to anyone!! Jenny fall on floor and her friends gasped and become horrified seeing Ruh like this.....then Ruh's gazed fall on cockroaches box...she smirk and then come to kavya and said something in her ears....kavya nods and she leave from there with pakhi!! Ruh went towards cockroaches direction and hold this box filled with full of cockroaches and come towards jenny....all saw this and gasped!! That time kavya and pakhi also come with holding one small box and then handover this box to Ruh!!

Mahi (to Super l6's girls...except Ruh) - Poor jenny penny...i am feeling pity on her!! Pata nahi iski kya halat hogi...(then with horrible expression) kahi yeh pagl wagl na ho jaye girls?

Siya (with sympathetic face) - Yaar mahi tum bhi na...see there is COCKROACHES yuckkk and (pointed to another box) Usme bhi kuch hai.... (looking towards kavya and pakhi) Right girls? (kavya and pakhi nods and give a evil smirk)

Mee (to girls with devilish smile) - They messed up with Ruhi Malhotra...so they have get to know na what is the cost of messing with her!!....(but then turned to little scary) But di's mujhe cockroaches se dar lagta hai....(girls about to said something but Arush come near meera)

Aru (to side hugging meera) - Don't worry apke di and bhai's hai yaha apko unse darne ki koi need nahi hai...ok? (Meera nods with big smile) But now look there...(he pointed towards Ruhi) She is in her baby monster mode...ab koi nahi rok sakta usse...except chachu!! (All nods in agreed)

Then all seen towards Ruhi.....who is now standing infront jenny with 2 boxes in her hand....one is filled with alive cockroaches and second no one knows except Ruh, pakhi and kavya!! About jenny so she is still on floor with horrible expression after seeing cockroaches in Ruhi's hand!! Ruhi once again seen down towards jenny.....who is shaking her head in no!! Ruhi smirk and then put another box down and open cockroaches box and then emptied full box on jenny's face....making all gasped and jenny shout in horror!! Then Ruh bend and hold another box and then open it....all saw this mahi hugged kavya and meera hugged arush in fear....bcuz this box have 2 CHIPKALIES!! They widen their eyes like their eyeballs is ready to come out from socket bcuz of shock!! Ruh lifted jenny's top up and leave 1 chipkali inside her top and then she come to her short and about to touched her short but kavya stopped her and she sighed....and then she leave 2 chipkali on her bare legs and jenny start shaking bcuz of chipkalies movings!! She struggled and cried out....she even shouted for help but no one present to help her bcuz her so called friends is lost into their horrible dreamlands...but soon they come out from their dreamlands after hearing jenny's painful and scary shouts!! They saw now all cockroaches spread full on her body....under her dress where is still chipkalies shaking her with fear....jenny's condition now really become vulnerable!! Ruhi come and sit little far away from her and bcuz of her sitting position Ruh's wounds get stretched and last they start bleeding....but still Ruhi didn't even care about her pain!! She sit there little away from jenny and then hold her chin between her thumb and forefinger tightly...and look directly in her eyes....which is now filled with fear!!