ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 56

Helllo Everyone!!! 🙌🙌

Kaise ho sab!! 🙃❤

Let's Begins!! 💞❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

MeeRu come out from washroom but what they seen next become shocked and Ruhi's blood start boiling seeing the scene (actually one s**t are going to sit on manik's lap.....who is looking towards kids with cabir and no one noticed this except MeeRu) Ruhi marched towards them and hold that girl's hand and very tightly slapped her......making her fall on floor!! Ruhi's slap's voice is so loud and bcoz of her slap everyone become silent.....all pub become quiet!! They all become confused......Ruhi roamed her eyes in around and found few cold drinks....she hold this and thrown on that b***h's face......making her gasped.......Ruhi bend and hold her hairs in her fist tightly.....making her shout in pain!!

Ru (with very angry and dangerous voice) - You chudail......how dare you to trying to sit on my dadda's lap haan? (Dazzlers and ManBir become shocked and angry too......manik glared that girl angrily) No one i said NO ONE has the right this and how dare you to go near him bolo? (Ruhi start slapping her continuously......but meera suddenly remember about Ruhi's swell and knows that ki now except manik no one calmed her.....so she went towards manik)

Mee (to manik......worridly) - Uncle please stop Ruhi!!

Pak (looking towards that b***h.....who is still getting slaps from Ruhi.....then turning to meera) - Meera let it be na mazaa aa raha hai uss chudail ko aise maar khate huye dekhne me that to from our princess's hands!! (All kids nods)

Mee (to them) - I know guys even i would like to enjoy this but not now.......when Ruh is in pain (and this alert everyone......manik look towards meera and she nods with conformation......then manik look towards his baby monster.....who totally forgot her pain in front this and just taking out her anger on that b***h.....manik run towards Ruh)

Man (holding Ruhi's hand and taking her in his embrace......with rubbing her back) - Shh shh bas baby it's ok ho gaya babu.....calm down princess dekho you come and save dadda from her na....kuch nahi hua hai baccha!!

Ru (looking towards that girl......who is now crying palming her cheeks) - Dadda no leave me.......i am gonna kill her today.....chodo mujhe!! (Manik come towards couch and sit there with Ruhi on his lap.....manik put her face in the crook of his neck)

Man (rubbing Ruhi's back) - Jaan don't exhausted yourself baccha dekho my baby had punished her now she won't do anything.......bas aap shant ho jao babu pain ho raha hai na apko? (Ruhi nods.......still hiding her face deep in his neck) so please don't stressed my jaan...(to kids) pani do (Rishi forward glass of water to him.......manik turned to Ruhi) baby ok common chalo drink water!!

Ru (in meek voice.......still hiding her face) - Nai pina dadda...(manik forcefully but softly take her face out from his neck and brought glass of water near her lips)

Man (caressing her hairs) - Baby thoda sa bas thoda sa pilo please.....(Ruhi nods.....manik made her drink water and wipe her lips......Ruhi put her head on his heart.....still sitting on his lap and tugged his jacket cutely....manik seen her)

Ru (cutely.......with pout) - Dadda bhuki lagi hai.....baby's chotu tummy wantshh food!!

Man (pecking Ruhi's pout.....rubbing his one hand on Ruh's tummy) - Bhuki lagi hai mere bacche ke chotu tummy ko? (Ruhi nods cutely) so chalo apke cute se tummy ko feed karte hai.....(seeing time in his watch.....then turning to everyone) guys let's go it's already 8:00 and waha jaane tak it will 8:30 so chalo.....(they all nods......manik hold his baby and this time they come out from back side so just some securities are there.....manik's guards come with their cars and they sit and leave for the top no.1 hotel of Mumbai!! Now john is driving manik's car.......bcoz manik is sitting backseat with Ruhi on his lap and meera beside him.....cabir is now sitting on passenger seat!! Meera's gaze fall on Ruhi and she gesture manik for looking down......he look down and seen his baby has slept) so gaya mera baby after so many stunts!!