ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 74

Helllo Everyone's !!! 😊❤

Here i am......miss me? 🤣

Let's Goooo!!! ☺🤗

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Everyone get busy in chit chat and after half an hour priest......who is Malhotra's family priest come towards them.......who also present there for Janmashtami's special pooja!!

Priest (to raj.....with smile) - Beta pooja ka shubh muhurat (auspicious moment) ho gaya hai......(raj and all nods....they went towards stage) beta kanha ji ko laiye aur iss palne (swing) me rakh dijiye!!

Man (to Ruh.....caressing her hairs) - Babu go and bring our birthday boy!! (Ruh nods.....girls leave from there and soon come with holding one sliver thaal....where kanha ji's small gold statue is!! Ruh come and as priest's instructions put kanha ji in chotu swing....which she with girls decorated and like a miracle that swing start moving automatically after putting kanha ji inside....(well it's 110% true fact not any superstition) after that everyone one by one swings kanha ji's swing and then Ruh forward butter near his mouth like feeding him......which is the part of pooja and like this the main and important pooja done except aarti....that time boys come with dandiya sticks)

Kanha ji's chotu swing decorated by Ruh and girls

Cute chotu Kanha ji decorated by Ruh

Dev (to all of them.....with smirk) - Arre yaar aaj Janmashtami hai and without dandiya raas kaisi Janmashtami.....so let's started guys!! (all nods.....boys give one pair of dandiya sticks to everyone and soon music get started.....everyone start playing dandiya dance on this song!! Middle of the song everyone stop their dance except kids.....kids was still playing dandiya dance and all admiring them with love.......but that time one person come near manan and tell them that someone is calling them and asking for one meeting with manan....manan nods and both leaves from there after gazing Ruh....who is busy to playing dandiya dance with her bhai's and team.....they went towards door and myra seen them leaving)