ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 15

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

I'm elated that you like younger clan and thank you!! 😃❤

Let's Begins!! 💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

After 5 minutes Dr. Roy come inside!!

Dr. Roy (after seeing Ruhi's knees condition worriedly) - Ohh god her knees bleeding so much baccho! (He is elder than manik) We have to treat her wounds immediately warna infection ho jayega!

Ri (looking to Ruhi's knees) - Uncle please treated her now!! (Dr. Roy nods and about to hold her knees but Ruhi got up and sit quickly)

Ru (cryingly) - No uncle don't....don't touched dadda...dadda! (After seeing Ruhi like this his eyes too become moist)

Dr. Roy (patting her head) - Beta apke dadda OT me hai!! He is performing a surgery now and we don't know unhe aur kitna time lagega. Dekho apko bohot chot lagi hai...let me checked your wounds baby girl!

Ru (crying stubbornly) - No no only dadda...dadda!

An (rubbing his temple) - Leave it! Woh nahi manegi....she is stubborn like chachu!

Everyone keep trying to make her ready for get dressing her wounds....but she didn't even let them to touched her knees too!! She cried and cried for her dadda and now her face become full red and warm too!!

1 hour passed

Ruhi still crying they 4 is hell worried now and Dr. Roy also there to trying his best!! Ahaan touched her forehead and gasped!

Aha (shouted in panicked) - Guy's she is burning so much! (To Ruhi with teary eyes) Baby please let uncle to check you!

Mee (cryingly) - Please Ruhi maan jao na!

Ru (nods in no) - Nai!!

Dr. Roy (helplessly with moist eyes) - Please princess dekho your condition become worsen beta!

Ruhi shaked her head in no again still crying badly!! Everyone busy in convincing to Ruhi....that time door got open with loud bang sound!! Everyone turn and saw to that direction and found manik wearing white shirt and blue jeans standing there!!

Finally!! Finally he come....he still standing there with confused face after seeing kids in his cabin and specially Dr. Roy with them!! (He didn't know anything about Ruhi....bcuz he didn't meet with lisa....after coming out from OT and changing into his casual he directly come to his cabin)

Ruhi seen him...she immediately got up from bed and run toward manik....but bcuz of her wounded knees she stumbled and about to fall but manik hold her in his arms quickly. She directly hope on his arms and bursted into pools of tears making him so much worried!!

Man (worriedly pecking her forehead) - Jaan! Baccha kya hua apko....why are you crying and freaked you are burning too baby! (To boys) From when she is crying?

Aha (looking down in fear) - From 1 and 1/2 hour mamu!

Man (become shocked and shouted loudly making everyone flinch including Ruh too) - What? Are you guys mad or what haan? She is crying from 1 and 1/2 hour and you....you all know na if she cry only 1/2 hour continuously also then she get fever phir bhi...