ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 42

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌❤

So i am here!! ❤😃

Let's Begins!! 💕❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Nan (sitting straight facing him...with scary tone) - Haa mani kya hai baby ke reports me batao please!!....(manik first look towards Ruh...who is sleeping so peacefully with smiley face on her dadda's lap holding him....manik pecked her hairs and then turned towards nan....who has fear in her eyes and then everyone who also has same fear as nan!! He took long deep breath and calmed himself)

Man (first looking towards nan....then others) - Baccha has swells on her breast...bcuz of pressure and stress and we have to reduced this anyhow....agar woh swelling badh gayi toh....(he stop and with him seems like everyone's heart also stopped working)

Aha (with wet eyes (yess...now all Super 16's also know about her heart problem) - Toh kya mamu...please bolo! (All nods)

Man (looking towards Ruhi....holding her very closed near his heart and shut his eyes....letting his tear drops fall from his eyes) - Toh i...i have to p..performed baby's second h..heart surg...ery and this time we don't have more than 5% chances for her sur...viv..al after her sur...gery and bcuz of those pills (sleeping and anti-depression pills) her condition get worsen and baby ko kabhi bhi pain ho sakta hai and with her heart pain nausea and stomach pain will be possible!! (This thrown bomb on everyone....and everyone's tears start coming out like waterfalls.....manik turned to bela) Bela when you changed jaan's cloths....did you seen swelling on her breast?

Bela (first looking towards sleeping Ruhi.....then turning to manik) - Haa manik she has swelling...but thodi si!!

Mah (with worry and panick tone) - Manik kuch toh kar yaar....we can't lose our princess again...nahi kho sakte hum apni bacchi ko phirse!

Raj (to supporting mahir...with wet eyes) - Waheguru ji ne badi mannaton baad after 4 generations iss bacchi ko humari jholi me daala hai...hum isse nahi kho sakte manik...waheguru ji ki amanat hai yeh bacchi....bacha le usse!

Man (to them with assuring voice) - Dad mahi don't worry....after seeing baby's reports maine uski medicines changed kardi hai and rahi baat swelling ki toh woh proper meditation se reduce ho jayegi....but now we have need to be very careful! Hume dhyan rakhna hoga ki woh jyada stress na le and about her treatment toh don't worry i will be very very careful and alert from now....bcuz before my patient she is my daughter, mera baccha and i don't want to lose my baccha again at any cost...uske liye mujhe joh bhi karna pade...jaisi bhi treatment karni pade i will.....(then he turned towards nyo and kids) mom and kids....agar college me baby ko thoda sa bhi pain ho toh first try to reduce her pain....and if it's unbearable and she couldn't able to bear this pain...so without thinking twice just take her to hospital! Possible hai ki main kabhi available na rahu...bcuz of surgeries but i already informed my staff about this...so in my absence they will be alert and take care of baby!

Nan (to manik...with wet eyes) - Mani you can give her any of medicine to reduce her pain!

Man (looking towards nan....with blank face) - No nandu except baby's regular medicines...i can't prescribed any another medicines to jaan....bcuz which medicines i give her woh already bohot high power wale hai! From baby's birth her body has heat and bcuz of medicines it's increased already....agar aise me maine aur koi medicine usse di toh her body temperature will be raised very high and if this happened..so woh bohot hi jyada risky hoga baccha ke liye! (closing his eyes tightly...with painful voice) and bcuz of so much heat in her body...she may having so much pain in her monthly circles..bohot! (And after hearing about periods...everyone's eyes become teary....but nan start crying badly...(everyone knows the reason behind nan's wails except meera) manik look towards nan and nods in no even he is crying now...but she just keep crying nd crying! Then manik again closed his eyes and open his eyes and look down....and nyo seen this! Then she come towards nan....nan seen nyo and hugged her tightly......nan bursted on cry and nyo start rubbing nan's back to calmed her)