ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 39

Helllooo Everyone's!!! 🙌🙌

Thank you so much for giving the amazing response to my story!! 🙏💕

Let's Begins!! 💕❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Raj (coming towards manik angrily...and shouting on him) - What was that manik....haan? Tum apne gusse pe control karna kab sikhoge....bacchi par haath utha diya!...(lifting Ruhi's face from his chest slowly and seeing Ruh's right cheek) Ohh god (to manik angrily) tum insaan ho ya janwar...aise koi marta hai kya dekho abhi bhi pura cheek red hai uska! Har baar tum galti karte ho but paid woh choti si bacchi karti hai...yeh na last time tha jo you raised your hand on princess....aur agar aage tumne uski taraf gusse se dekha bhi na toh i will gonna killed you manik...samjhe! (Manik lowered his gaze after hearing raj.....no it's not like that ki he is scared from him but yess bcuz he knows Raj is right and bcuz of him....his baby getting hurt always!! Ruhi become sad after hearing her dadu's words...she knows ki her dadda don't have any fault here but she knows her dadda too!! Ruhi seen towards him with worry....but then she keenly seen towards manik and found tears falling down from his eyes....this made Ruh broken from inside and shocked....bcuz she knows how much and how madly her dadda love her....she turned towards raj after gathering herself)

Ru (to raj......with very polite tone) - Dadu please don't scold dadda....he has no fault on it aur agar shayad aap ya chachu's dadda ki placed pe hote toh wahi karte! I know he slapped me and you are scolding him bcuz he slapped me....but we all know him...you know him more than anyone bcuz woh apke bete hai! He has no fault but what will he do to his nature.....he has angry, short tempered and impulsive nature...bohot jaldi gussa aa jata hai unhe and then he can't hold his anger back and control this....then he ends up doing something wrong but it's not his mistake completely he tried so much to control but he can't! And about slap toh...tbh meko sach me bura nahi laga...he is my father and he has full right on me! Agar yeh mujhe limitless pyaar kar sakte hai toh he has the right to slapped me when i am wrong....even same goes to all of you but i know even dadda also know ki aap me se koi mujhe slapped karna toh dur mujhse high tone me baat bhi nai karega....koi bhi nahi!! And agar kabhi galti se aisa kuch ho bhi gaya toh after that you guys will blame yourself without any fault...and you will done something in guilt and dadda loves you all (with small chuckle) haa he loves me more than anyone but he loves you all too....and about mumma so she has same right as dadda but woh kabhi bhi meko dantegi bhi nai toh slaps is long forgotten....and jaisa apne kal dekha unhone sirf mujhse thodi si gusse se kya baat ki...how much she was feeling guilty...so she can't kyuki meko hurt karne se jyada woh khud hurt hogi!! So now agar sab mujhe pyaar karenge and koi meko datega nai...ya when it's need slapped nai karega.....aise toh i will spoil badly na joh meri family nahi chahegi and that's why only dadda has the right and even everyone also give this right to him....bcuz you all know except him no one can handle me better....right? (All nods with wet eyes including nan) now about i got slap so i know jab he became very angry or when he in his anger he slapped me...but uske baad he loves me a lot....like crazily and madly...(looking towards manik....who is looking to her with tears in his eyes) and after slapped me if he loves me for which i craved from 12 years toh i am always ready to get 1000 slaps from him bas i want him and his love....phir agar woh mujhe after getting a hard slap bhi mile toh i will be ok with it!! (Ruh completed her sentence and in a second she was engulfed by her dadda's very tight and warm hug....he cried after hugging her...even everyone also crying after hearing Ruhi's pure confession!! Somewhere they are feeling very proud and blessed to having an angel like her in their lifes...nan also having tears in her eyes but not bcuz of sadness but happiness and proud)