ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 64

Helllo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

I know those two chapy was emotional and everyone blamed manik for this so i hope in this chapy your all misunderstanding will get cleared and Yess this was also the most emotional chapy so be alert!! 🥺😭🙏

Let's Begins!! 🤧❤

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Man (to nan coldly) - What happened?

Nan (pointing towards OT.....cryingly) - Hu...humara baccha mani....(manik stood up and went towards glass door and he also seen the same scene as nan.....which is enough to made his heart stop from working and give him the most horrible goosebumps!! Actually manan seen Ruh laying on bed lifelessly with so many wires attached to her and so many machines around her.....IV attached to her hand and she is breathing with the help of oxygen mask.....her head is covered with big white bandage!! That time rahul come out hurriedly from OT with worried face and then faced emotionless broken manik)

Rah (worriedly......to manik) - Thank god sir you come....princess need blood immediately and she isn't responding to our treatment also.....her head wound is very dee......(before rahul completed his sentence manik directly enter OT and come towards unconscious Ruh.....he kissed her forehead on bandage and hold her free hand....which was on her tummy)

Man (to Ruh.......crying badly) - Dadda is very bad baby.....he scolded you so badly and....i am sorry baccha please open your eyes babu! You know your dadda is mad, idiot and duffer but dadda loves you a lot baccha.....itni badi punishment nahi do dadda ko jaan dadda won't bear.....(he about to complete but all of sudden Ruhi start sinking.....which made manik hell worried! He immediately took one medicine and quickly injected this in her saline solution.....after few minutes she become normal....manik kissed her forehead and then give his 2 bottles blood to his princess! After that he just sit beside her looking towards her without blinking his eyes....soon one nurse come inside OT with holding a glass of juice along with rahul)

Rah (putting his hand on manik's shoulder) - Sir please have this juice....you need this!!

Man (looking towards Ruh only.....but talking to rahul) - I don't want anything rahul.....le jao isse yaha se!

Rah (with pleading tone) - Sir please you will feel weakness......bcoz of blood donation that to 2 bottles please sir...

Man (still gazing Ruh.....coldly to rahul) - I said take this back from here....i don't want anything! (Rahul knows how much stubborn manik is....so he unwillingly send nurse back with glass of juice and then again turned to manik)

Rah (to manik....with painful voice) - We have to shift princess in ICU sir....she still is in danger until she gain her consciousness....(manik nods....he get up and went outside of OT after kissing Ruh's forehead once!! He come out and seen towards family....who is now sitting on chairs except boys and three mens (cabir, mahir and dhruv) and nan is sitting beside bela with putting her head on bela's shoulder and she was crying continuously!! Raj's gaze fall on manik and after a moment all also seen towards him.....he was looking soo devastated with pale face and swollen eyes! Rahul come from behind with stretcher.....where Ruh is laying.....one nurse is holding her saline bottle and another nurse holding blood bottle.....2 wardboys with her stretcher!! They stood from their seats and come towards Ruh.....nan seen towards Ruh and start wailing loudly.....till then she was shading her silent tears but after seeing her princess like this she broke into loud cry.....she caressed Ruh's face with her shivering hands and then kissed her forehead)