ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 100

Helllo Love's!!! 😍❤

First of all this is 100 chapter of my story.....i didn't know when i reach till 100 and this all bcoz of you'll.....who encourage me to write more thank you thank you so much guys if you won't be with me so i won't able to reach till 100 today......Congratulations to all my readers cum friends and Love you'll....like this just be with me thank you once again!! 🤧🙏🙏❤

Let's Gooo!! ❤❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

RishiK - @ManikMalhotra_ 🔥🔥

ManikMalhotra_ @RishiK 🔥😉

Then manik read some comments of his fangirls!!

User198 - Omggg he is looking soooo hot and his daughter.....hayyee she is so lucky to have this super hottie as her dad 🔥😍

User544 - No one can say ki he is father of a girl that to 14 - 15 yrs old girl 🥺🤧🔥

Manik read all those comments and laughed in his mind....that time his gaze fall on NanRu....who is sleeping now cuddling to each other's tightly and nan's nipple is still in Ruh's mouth....manik kept his phone on side table and first covered them properly and he also come inside the same sheet......manik back hugged Ruh tightly and slide his hand inside her top on her tummy.....even he put his one leg on Ruh's legs....which is now straight and he is back hugging Ruh so close like he is sticking with her......manik kissed her hairs from back and soon he also fall asleep after hugging his baccha tight!! In morning manik stirred in his sleep and slowly open his eyes and what he seen next this made his full day and his lips curved into beautiful smile.....manik seen his baby monkey is now sleeping facing to him and completely sticking to him.....Ruh's face is buried deep in manik's bare chest and her hand is wrapping around his waist....manik's hand also wrapped around Ruh's tummy and his one leg is on Ruh's waist now.....nan was sleeping back hugging Ruh completely!! Manik smile and kissed Ruh's forehead....he untangle himself from his baccha slowly and get up for bed and covered them.....manik went towards washroom and come out after freshen up....he changed into his gym shorts only and went towards his gym for hitting his gym after kissing NanRu's forehead and closing door!!

After 1/2 hour

Nan also wake up and get up from bed after kissing Ruh's hairs.....she went towards washroom and come out after taking bath......nan get ready with little make-up and come downstairs after pecking her baby's forehead and covering her properly!!

After 1/2 hour In Kitchen

Nan was busy to preparing breakfast with servants that time she feel one hand is wrapped around her waist from back......nan smile and hold this hand and kissed on palm!!