ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 110

Helllo Love's!!! ❤🥰

Let's Goo!!! 😌❣️

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Al (to manik.....looking towards boys angrily) - Yeh sab kuch inke (boys) wajah se ho raha hai manik.....it's all happened bcoz of their stupid prank (everyone agreed to aliya and look towards boys with deadly glares except manik)

Man (to al.....with blank face) - It's not their fault behind my and baby's condition aliya......yeah they did very cheap prank on my baccha aur uske liye unko sazaa bhi milengi......but agar woh yeh prank na bhi karte toh bhi yahi hota jo aaj ho raha hai (everyone become confused) and jaan ki itni critical condition mujhe aise dekhne ke baad huyi hai aur mera accident bhi bacchon ki wajah se nahi hua hai bcoz (taking a pause with deep breath) bcoz it was a planned for me to get out of the way.....for killing me!! (everyone become shocked after hearing manik) he is back after 12 yrs to t..take my pr..inc..ess, my baccha away from m..me, from everyone (everyone gasped in horror and nan covered her mouth with her palm)

Mah (to manik......with extremely shock expression) - Matlab tere accident ke peeche uska haath hai? (manik nods and everyone become numb) but yeh sab tujhe kab pata chala aur tune hume bataya kyu nahi?

Man (to mahir and all....with tears) - When i become conscious and checked my phone then i read this msg.....wait i am forwarding this to you'll (manik forward this msg to everyone's phones.....which had come from some private number and the msg is.........

" So finally i am back Manik Malhotra after 12 yrs for taking your most precious thing your life, your breath away from you....which is your princess but before that i have to clear my way na bcoz you are the biggest hurdle of my way....but see today i am going to throw you out of the my way....toh have a safe and happy journey to the heaven manik aur tumhare baby princess ki chinta mat karna kyuki main uska BOHOT ACCHE SE dhyan rakhunga....by byyiee

- Your Most Favourite Enemy

Everyone stumbled after reading this msg and manik look towards them) jab maine yeh read kiya i am getting scared for my baccha ki woh kaha hogi, kis halat me hogi.....maine socha tha ki yeh as soon as tum logo ko batau but after hearing about my baby sab kuch bhul gaya main.....sorry guys....(they nods in understanding his situation but then manik heard nan's voice)

Nan (to manik.....emtionless face) - Meri bacchi mani w...woh le jayega meri bacchi ko....aiyapaa main kya karungi woh jaanwar hai pura aur agar usne meri choti si bacchi ke sath kuch kiya toh......(nan was blubbering nonsense only and every ladies cried seeing her.....manik immediately hugged nan tightly)

Man (to nan.....pecking her forehead with tears) - Nandu kuch nahi hoga baby ko calm down aur koi nahi le jayega humare baby ko humse dur.....i promised kuch nahi hoga usse aur main kahi nahi jane dunga apne bacche ko.....main usse ek second ke liye bhi akela nahi chhodunga.....i already increase security around her aur everyone become very very alert and careful now......aur woh log bhi uss car driver ko search kar rahe hai jisne meri car ko hit kiya tha and (with very dangerous voice) i swear to my baccha ek baar woh mere haath aa jaye aise tadpaunga na usse ke maut ke liye bhi bheekh mangega and jiss din woh kamina mere haath lag gaya na woh din uska akhari din hoga on this world.....(to nan cupping her cheeks softly) and humare jaan ko woh haath bhi nahi lagayega haath kaat ke rakh dunga main uska aur waise bhi main hu na baby ke sath....kuch nahi hoga humare bacche ko hmm? (nan nods with crying and manik was calming her down......just like this night also passed but no one slept little bit.....manik told rahul to shift Ruh in his private room only and did every damn arrangements....which is very important for her!! Now manik was sitting beside Ruh with caressing her hairs and pecking her forehead time to time.....everyone is present in manik's special room now after manik tell them bcoz no one is allowed to inside their (private) room for now......all family members request him for taking rest atleast for few hours but he denied them to saying that he won't be able to sleep....so he just sit beside Ruh (their bed is not hospital bed but normal bed....where manik and his princess can easily sleeps with gaping so much space) and time to time checking her and keep changing her empty saline bottle into filled bottle......in early morning manik fall asleep unknowingly being tired and still injured!! In morning nearly 8 AM Ruh start moving her free hand's fingers slowly and manik also sleeping with holding her free hand.....that's why manik's sleep broke bcoz of movement and he wake up with jerk and seen towards Ruh.....who is struggling for opening her eyes...manik start caressing her hairs slowly with pecking her forehead) shh it's ok jaan ruko aap baby dadda is going to help his baccha (manik first rubbed his thumb on her both eyes in circular motion very slowly and then kissed on her both eyes and in last he blocked sun rays.....which is directly falling on her eyes....manik blocked them through his hand and caressed her hairs with his another hand) abhi bilkul dheere se kholo aap eyes shona dadda hai apke paas baccha c'mon you are dadda's accha baccha na babu (Ruh after hearing manik slowly opened her eyes and seen manik infront her.....after seeing manik Ruh's eyes shine with happiness and her lips curved in very small smile.....but next moment her gaze fall on manik's bandage and her smile turned into frowns and worry....her chin start wobbling and her eyes brimmed with tears but before her tears can fall down from her eyes manik kissed on her forehead and then look towards her with wiping her tears) jaana no no crying rona nahi hai mere bacche ko.....dadda bilkul theek hai babu aur dekho apke samne baithe hai....aur waise bhi dadda ko kuch nahi ho sakta baccha bcoz unhe abhi unke ittu chotu se baby ka dhyan bhi toh rakhna hai na.....toh phir aap hi bolo ki unko kaise kuch hoga haina mera baccha? (Ruh nods slowly and manik kissed on her forehead.....Ruh gesture manik for removing her oxygen mask and after checking Ruh and getting sure that she is able to take normal breathes without mask manik finally removed this mask)