ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 81

Helllo Lovely People's!! ❤😍

Let's Goooo!! 🙂🥰

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Ruhi look towards manik with her teary eyes and then everyone's too.....who is having tears in their eyes and looking so much worried!!

Ru (to manik......with innocent eyes) - Aap sab mujhse inna sara pyaar kyu karte ho?

Man (to Ruh.....kissing her forehead and cupping her cheeks) - Bcoz aap hum sabke liye bohot precious ho and humari jaan ho.....(then he remember about her crying) babu matlab aap iss wajah se ro rahe the....apko pain nahi ho raha hai na? (Ruh cutely nods in no and again hide her face in his crook.......everyone breathes in relief after hearing this) awww mela baccha get so emotional haan.....koi nai jaana isme rone wali kya baat hai babu....yeh toh apki family hai na baccha and my jaan know na ki sab kitna pyaar karte hai apse.....right dadda ka baby? (Ruh nods still hiding her face in his neck....making him chuckle and all smile!! Manik kissed her head.....but then Ruh remember something and take out her head from her dadda's neck)

Ru (slowly shouting......with putting her one hand on her forehead) - Aiyoo aiyapaa.....main bhul gayi!

Man (to Ruh......little worriedly) - Kya hua jaana.....kya bhul gaye aap babu? kuch important work complete karna tha ya hai apko baby....tell dadda jaan?

Ru (to manik.....with cute expression) - Dadda aaj "DAHIHANDI" hai......toh hum celebrate karenge na?

Nan (to Ruh......with smile) - We know baby aaj Dahihandi hai and we are not going to celebrate this!!

Ru (to nan.....with widen eyes) - Kyu we are not mumma.....hum every year celebrate karte hai na toh iss baar kyu nahi?

Raj (to Ruh.....looking towards manik) - Bcoz apke dadda ne mana kiya hai princess and we also agree with him this time!!

Ru (to manik......with crying face) - Kyu dadda apne kyu mana kiya?

Man (to Ruh.....pecking her lips) - Bcoz my baccha is not well.....bohot deep injury hai baby apki and apko aisi condition me dekhke hum kaise celebrate karenge baby!!

Ru (to manik......with puppy eyes) - But dadda i am ok now and main yeh nahi bol rahi hu na ke main Dahihandi phodungi.....i can't this year but please hum celebrate karte hai na arain se Dahihandi broke karne ke liye bolenge.....but please na dadda say yess na apne bola tha na ki my every wish is your command toh please it's my wish!!

Man (to Ruh.......trying to convincing her) - Babu listen baccha.....(he was cut off by Ruh......who cover her both ears with her palms)

Ru (to manik......stubbornly) - No no no.....main abhi behri (deaf) ho gayi hu ab meko tabhi kuch sunai dega jab dadda yess bolenge....warna meko kuch sunai nahi dega!! (all gone awww on her and manik sighed knowing his stubborn baccha)

Man (to Ruh.....shaking his head in acceptance) - Ok mera baby......we will celebrate but aap meri goddi se ek second ke liye bhi nahi utaroge....(then he seen Ruh.....who was going to said something but he stop her) and apko agar kahi jana ho kahi bhi toh dadda le jayenge ok? (Ruh bobbed her head and manik squeezed her tightly in his arms without hurting her......he kissed her both cheeks very hard) you mera naughty baccha ek din jaan le loge aap dadda ki babu!!