ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 48

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

Kaise ho sab log? Happy na! 🙃😃

Let's Begins!! 💞💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Veer come with holding water jug filled with icy cold water and some ice pieces in the water...veer handover this jug to manik!! Manik come holding this jug towards jenny and slashhhh.....he emptied full jug of icy cold water on jenny's face....and she woke up with jerk!! Manik sit infront her and then hold her chin very tightly....making her shout and cry in pain!!

Man (to jenny....with very dangerous voice) - You are truly such a witch...sahi name diya hai meri princess ne tumhe "Chudail".....waise (pointing towards sharp thread) uss sharp thread se kya karne wali thi tum haan...(roaring very high angrily...making everyone flinched badly) you were going to harm my baccha bolo...(with his dangerous smirk) ok so tumhe bohot maza aata hai na logo ko and specially meri baby ko harm karne me....toh chalo aaj main tumhe batata hu ki actual me harm kaise karte hai....let's try your experiments on you only....(looking towards all) and dare anyone come between this and stop me....that person also get punished!! (All become shocked (including Ruh) after hearing manik's last words.....manik made jenny stand with holding her hairs harshly (readers is now shocked after seeing manik's ruthless act towards a girl...but she herself invited this and he is nowhere fault in it......and like we know he is damn possessive for his baccha....and he will never think before killing a girl if she harm his jaan) manik hold jenny's hairs tightly and made her stand....she is struggling for freed his tight hold from her hairs but her attempts get failed!! Everyone seen this and start shivering in fear after seeing his real monsterious side infront them.....manik leave jenny's hairs and hold her from her back of neck....and after seeing this Ruh literally start shivering....bcuz she knows what manik is going to do next and being manik's baby princess, his blood....she knows him more than anyone even more than her mumma too!! Ruhi tapped krish's cheek...who is lost in watching his infront scene....but bcuz of Ruh's taps his trance broke and he look towards Ruh)

Kri (cupping Ruhi's cheeks.....worriedly) - Kya hua baby?

Ru (first looking towards manik.....who is now dragging jenny with him towards that thread...then Ruh turned to krish) - Bhai dadda ko roko na....woh toh aise maar dalenge na uss chudail ko?

Kri (with horrible expression) - Noo no i am not going to stop mamu....he clearly said ki joh bhi beech me jayega ya unhe rokega...woh bhi jayega aaj kaam se! No princess mujhe itni jaldi nahi marna hai mamu ke haathon se please....(Ruh look first towards krish and then samar....both are really scared now! Ruh looks towards all her brothers and they all are also shaking with fear....Ruh shaked her head in disbelief and come out from samar's lap....making both of them horrified) baby kya kar rahe ho aap....please don't do anything now and come sit on your previous seat....agar mamu ne dekha toh sach me bohot maar padegi!!

Sam (supporting krish....with pleading voice) - Haa baccha....see mamu is very much angry now...hume sach me maar dalenge!!

Ru (rolling her eyes) - Bhai see there....(pointing towards manik) dadda aaj full mood me hai to killed that chudail.....but main mere dadda ko uss chudail ke gande blood se unke hands dirty nai karne dungi...(and she went towards manik slowly....and both boys palms their faces with fear!! Manik is now standing infront that invisible thread holding that b***h's neck from back tightly and about to forward her face towards thread but Ruh come and hugged manik from back holding his torso) dadda stop and leave her!!