ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 16

Helllooo Everyone's!! 🙌🙌

I wanna asked y'all something that if i want rate for my story chapters 1 - 10 so what rate would you like to give? So from now today i want rate for my every chapy and if you want so you can give rate my previous chapy too!! Rate for my story chapy in comments box! 🤗

Let's Begins!! 💕

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Rishi, Ansh and Meera settled on sofa and Ahaan sit beside Ruhi...bcuz everyone knows (except meera) that their princess never let manik to treated her wounds easily!! Yess she is very strong to ignored her pain and crys but that only infront outer world...but when she is with or you can say infront her family and specially manik...then she become very weak who easily start crying on some small ant bite too bcuz she knows that her dadda is there to shoo her all pains!!

Manik saw Ruhi who is giving him small smile...but he knows that soon her smile going to turn into loud crys!! He once again saw her and come and sit near her leg taking the first aid kit! Then he dipped cotton in antiseptic and then bend toward her forehead first!!

Man (giving a long kiss on her forehead) - Dadda will do it very slowly ok baccha....(Ruhi nods)

Then he turn to her knees and then very slowly touched her one knee wound to clean it but Ruhi shirk in pain!!

Ru (cryingly trying to taking her leg back) - Dadda no please dukh raha hai...nai karo!

Man (cleaning her knee side part which is covered with blood and dust) - Jaan i have to do it baccha warna septic ho jayega baby dekho pehle hi itna time ho gaya hai!

Ru (moving her legs) - No it's burning! (Manik thrown this cotton in dustbin and come to Ruhi)

Man (rubbing his thumb on her cheek) - Baccha i have to cleaned your wounds na...agar phir septic ho gaya toh kya karenge and it will cause to a big injury baby aur phir bohot pain bhi hoga mere bacche ko....you want it? (Ruhi nods in no) Toh main karu and dadda promised that dadda will clean it very slowly babu!!

Ru (looking down with her teary eyes, red nosy and wobbling chin in meek voice) - Otayy...but dheele kalna!!

Man (kissing her cheeks) - Haa mera baccha dheere karunga!!

Then manik again come near to Ruhi's leg and took new clean cotton and dipped in the antiseptic and about to touched her wound but Ruhi shouted!!

Ru (shouting moving her leg) - Ahhh!! No no no dukhta hai...dadda nai!

Man (with sarcastically) - Haa i touched your wound right? Abhi tak maine touched bhi nahi kiya beta and you are shouting!! (He knows that his baby monster not let him to do her dressing easily!! He hold her leg up slowly and adjust one pillow below so her knee will be up and he could clean properly......he again hold her leg)

Ru (crying and shouted) - No dadda please....mumma mumma!!

Man (looking to his baccha) - Haa pehle dadda chahiye the apko abhi mumma chahiye!! Mumma ko bula liya toh phir dadi....aise toh aap sabko bula lete ho....isiliye no mumma now....apke dadda hai yaha!

Ru (crying) - Nai....(Ruhi jerk her leg and bcuz of her sudden jerk manik's hold loosen making him little angry now and he shaked his head in disbelief)