ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : 108

Helllo Love's!! ❤😌

Let's Gooo!! 😔💔

*****

MANAN FF : Malhotra's Princess & Manan's Jaan

Everyone become shocked after hearing aru and they were unable to believe on this but next moment they heard one very loud voice....they lifted their heads up to seen and found very angry veer standing infront aru in full of his devil mode......aru was standing there with holding his left cheek after getting a very tight slap from his big brother!!

Veer (to aru......holding his shirt's collar tightly in dangerous voice) - How dare you haan and how could you'll do this with that little girl? (leaving aru's collar with jerk making him stumbled on his feets.....shouting on boys) sharam nahi aayi kya tum logo ko thodi si bhi to play your so called stupid prank on her....maine pucha tha na tum logo se kal ki kuch hua hai kya but what did you say "arre bhai kuch nahi" right? Seriously yeh idea aaya kaha se tum logo ke dimaag me haan and you'll very well know na ki how much she is possessive for her mumma dadda....she won't even think about to sharing them with anyone and this was baby's very weakest point phir bhi.....arre itna damage toh kar chuke the tum woh kya kam tha jo tum logo ne iss prank wali baat ko sach banane ke liye chachu ke surprise ka bhi use kiya.....each and everyone knows about chachu's surprise except baby.....which he was planning for baby and i infact we didn't think ki chachu woh surprise dena chahte the baby ko jo tum logo ne uss bacchi ko bataya....bcoz we also known except princess ki this won't be happens again but phir bhi you choose this very sensitive thing for your useless prank.....now see what is happening and who are paying the dangerous cost of your pranks (with deadly to 4 boys) i swear to my princess boys agar chachu ya phir princess ko kuch bhi hua na toh zinda gaad dunga main tum 4 ko yahi samjhe you f***ing b****rds.....jaan le lunga main tumhari!!

Dhr (to boys......shouting on them) - Ek baar bhi socha nahi tum logo ne ki kya effect hoga tumhare prank ka uss choti si bacchi pe.....agar manik abhi theek hota aur usse yeh baat pata chalti na toh jaan le leta woh tumhari.....but nevertheless manik ko bas ek baar theek hone do phir dekho woh kya karta hai tum logo ke sath and no one going to stop or protect you'll from him samjhe....(that time rahul with other docs come out from OT.....they seen and come towards family)

Nan (to rahul.....with crying) - Rahul mani....how's my mani bolo na? (everyone also waiting for rahul's answer)

Rah (to them.....with small smile) - Don't worry ma'am manik sir is absolutely fine now....he has head injury only and thanks to god ki chot jyada deep nahi hai and except head he didn't get injured anywhere.....haa blood loss bohot hua but now he is out of danger and jaldi hosh aa jayega unhe!! (everyone nods and thanked god but seems like their happiness isn't for long lasting bcoz that time roy with some docs come out from ICCU......which is beside OT only.....roy with docs come towards family and stood middle of the both rooms.....even rahul also present there unaware from Ruhi's condition)

Maddy (to roy.....with controlling his tears hardly) - Doc baby....how's she....woh theek hai right? (Rahul become extream shocked and confused at same time after hearing maddy's question and then come towards them)

Rah (to them......with confused and shocked expression) - Princess? kya hua hai baby ko haan? (turning to roy) doc where is baby?

Roy (to rahul......with worriedly) - Dr. Rahul princess is in ICCU and her condition is very critical now....as we know her heart is very weak to take stress or any type of shocks and this was indeed a very big shocking thing for baby....which her heart couldn't able to take!! Now baby's and her heart's condition is very weak and we have to keep her in under observation atleast for today and agar uske heart condition me improvement nahi huyi toh......